Some info ive recieved.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Danamy said:
I bet JT knows what we're offering

Definitely!

Hi URG, what do your sources say...last week your source said he would possibly hand in a transfer request within 24 hours and your sceptical source said yesterday said it was only 50/50 .............until Spursmad said it was a done deal.................can you enlighten us?????

Can I say a big cheers to Pollerz as always. Great ITK in my opinion and generally the first with news. Can I just say that re the creative midfielder I'd like to see us go for Marek Hamsik who is young and primed to be one of the best in the world. He's more likely to understudy Superman than Schneider or Alonso and is only at Napoli now who aren't a massive name these days. If we get an established name like those above they'd have to sit on the bench because Ireland was our best player last year and that's saying something in a team with Robinho in it! I don't think they'd go for that.

backagain said:
Danamy said:

Definitely!

Hi URG, what do your sources say...last week your source said he would possibly hand in a transfer request within 24 hours and your sceptical source said yesterday said it was only 50/50 .............until Spursmad said it was a done deal.................can you enlighten us?????

Not this again...how many times do I have to spell it out. I was checking out what Spursmad and Ajay had said about a transfer request being handed in. And yes, my source within City said 50/ 50. Please read my post from last week (alot of it was aimed at you) before any more comments :-

"I see there has been much merriment overnight. Seems to me like some folks are either reading too much into my postings or not reading them at all or reading what they want to read. I think I better set the record straight and make things very clear.

After seeing Spursmad321 (remember him the guy who posted good info and got hounded off the board) and Ajay (remember him the guy who posted info in good faith and got non stop harassment) post about Terry putting in a transfer request I decided to check this out for myself. So in a way, I was checking out the guys on here who proclaim to be ITK.

I spoke to a pal in the national media who spoke to Terry’s agent. I posted this “I've dithered about whether to post this or not...especially bearing in mind how some folks get treated on here. Terry's agent has spoken to the press privately to confirm that everything will become clearer today. Not ground breaking I know but Terry putting in a transfer request was not denied by his agent.”

After a few comments, I posted my view on the info “I don't want to get everyone's hopes up but why can't Terry and/ or his agent simply dismiss City's interest if he is fully intent on staying at Chelsea? The only reason I can see is...Terry will use City's interest to strengthen his position and wage packet at Chelsea or there is geniune interest in moving to City.”

Later on in the day, I heard a few unsubstantiated rumours that what Spursmad and Ajay had posted was true and that Terry had indeed put in a transfer request. I spoke to my pal again who said he would check it out. During much speculation on this thread I posted that I had an idea why Chelsea were worried but was checking the info out first. Then follows many PMs to me and much baiting. I explained how I work…in short, when I hear rumours I check them out before posting, if they stack up I post, if they don’t I don’t.

In the meantime, ZZ alludes to the fact that Terry has put in a transfer request. I hear back from my pal who says Chelsea are denying that a request was put in. He also says that Terry’s agent will not confirm or deny that a request was put in. He also said (I did not put this in my next posting) that there was more to this than meets the eye and expected Terry’s agent to spill the beans soon.

I posted this “Right I am ready to divulge.

ZZ has already alluded to this earlier but I wanted to be sure.

I am not 100% certain on this but it looks like Terry has put in a transfer request and Chelsea have asked him to think about it. Chelsea are denying that this has happened (to the media) and Terry's agent is refusing to confirm or deny.”

Since then, at least one paper has confirmed that Chelsea are denying that a transfer request was put in. I haven’t read all the overnight articles but there might be more. At no time did I say that this was certain. At no time did I say that there would be an announcement etc etc.

In the past when I was certain things were happening (Ranson pulling out of talks, Frank not putting money in, Frank buying players by instalments, Mackintosh leaving, Bellamy, De Jong, Barry, back in for RSC) I have posted. I don’t often post stuff that I am uncertain about and there is a reason why. I relied upon some info from a BBC news reporter who said that Frank was pulling out of talks. I posted that rumour, it didn’t happen and I got slated. Funnily enough, I got slated about Frank’s finance and players on instalments however, my information was good and I stood firm.

I am not ITK but I do hear things from time to time some of which I check out. Yesterday I checked out some info and posted what I found.

I will not threaten to leave or stop posting etc etc…I will continue…all I ask is that you read my posts closely. I usually answer all PMs (that is not an open invite) and reply to most (although I have deleted some recently).

I do not post anywhere else (despite folks PMing me asking me to change boards). I love Bluemoon as this is the place to be for all kinds of opinions etc.

All the best

URG"

gaudinhos stolen car said:
jellert said:
oddfellows said:
just digressing but now that downing is off to villa what about putting a cheeky bid in for ashley young?

SWP has to play also. He is a City man............

I thought Ashley Young played on the left, ie Robinho/Petrov territory am I wrong?

No you're not wrong, but Petrov past his best, Robbie shite away from home, Young would be a good buy imo

oddfellows said:
jellert said:
oddfellows said:
just digressing but now that downing is off to villa what about putting a cheeky bid in for ashley young?

I thought Ashley Young played on the left, ie Robinho/Petrov territory am I wrong?

No you're not wrong, but Petrov past his best, Robbie shite away from home, Young would be a good buy imo

Get a grip, he was maybe not the best away from home but who was? When we played well at Everton Robinho run the show.

backagain said:
Danamy said:

Definitely!

Not this again...how many times do I have to spell it out. I was checking out what Spursmad and Ajay had said about a transfer request being handed in. And yes, my source within City said 50/ 50. Please read my post from last week (alot of it was aimed at you) before any more comments :-

"I see there has been much merriment overnight. Seems to me like some folks are either reading too much into my postings or not reading them at all or reading what they want to read. I think I better set the record straight and make things very clear.

After seeing Spursmad321 (remember him the guy who posted good info and got hounded off the board) and Ajay (remember him the guy who posted info in good faith and got non stop harassment) post about Terry putting in a transfer request I decided to check this out for myself. So in a way, I was checking out the guys on here who proclaim to be ITK.

I spoke to a pal in the national media who spoke to Terry’s agent. I posted this “I've dithered about whether to post this or not...especially bearing in mind how some folks get treated on here. Terry's agent has spoken to the press privately to confirm that everything will become clearer today. Not ground breaking I know but Terry putting in a transfer request was not denied by his agent.”

After a few comments, I posted my view on the info “I don't want to get everyone's hopes up but why can't Terry and/ or his agent simply dismiss City's interest if he is fully intent on staying at Chelsea? The only reason I can see is...Terry will use City's interest to strengthen his position and wage packet at Chelsea or there is geniune interest in moving to City.”

Later on in the day, I heard a few unsubstantiated rumours that what Spursmad and Ajay had posted was true and that Terry had indeed put in a transfer request. I spoke to my pal again who said he would check it out. During much speculation on this thread I posted that I had an idea why Chelsea were worried but was checking the info out first. Then follows many PMs to me and much baiting. I explained how I work…in short, when I hear rumours I check them out before posting, if they stack up I post, if they don’t I don’t.

In the meantime, ZZ alludes to the fact that Terry has put in a transfer request. I hear back from my pal who says Chelsea are denying that a request was put in. He also says that Terry’s agent will not confirm or deny that a request was put in. He also said (I did not put this in my next posting) that there was more to this than meets the eye and expected Terry’s agent to spill the beans soon.

I posted this “Right I am ready to divulge.

ZZ has already alluded to this earlier but I wanted to be sure.

I am not 100% certain on this but it looks like Terry has put in a transfer request and Chelsea have asked him to think about it. Chelsea are denying that this has happened (to the media) and Terry's agent is refusing to confirm or deny.”

Since then, at least one paper has confirmed that Chelsea are denying that a transfer request was put in. I haven’t read all the overnight articles but there might be more. At no time did I say that this was certain. At no time did I say that there would be an announcement etc etc.

In the past when I was certain things were happening (Ranson pulling out of talks, Frank not putting money in, Frank buying players by instalments, Mackintosh leaving, Bellamy, De Jong, Barry, back in for RSC) I have posted. I don’t often post stuff that I am uncertain about and there is a reason why. I relied upon some info from a BBC news reporter who said that Frank was pulling out of talks. I posted that rumour, it didn’t happen and I got slated. Funnily enough, I got slated about Frank’s finance and players on instalments however, my information was good and I stood firm.

I am not ITK but I do hear things from time to time some of which I check out. Yesterday I checked out some info and posted what I found.

I will not threaten to leave or stop posting etc etc…I will continue…all I ask is that you read my posts closely. I usually answer all PMs (that is not an open invite) and reply to most (although I have deleted some recently).

I do not post anywhere else (despite folks PMing me asking me to change boards). I love Bluemoon as this is the place to be for all kinds of opinions etc.

All the best

URG"
Dont bite bud!

oddfellows said:
jellert said:
oddfellows said:

Young is overrated and has very little end product. Robinho, Tevez, Petrov and even Weiss can all play in that position anyway.

RE Terry.
Anyone see the Ballack interview on SSN today? He says that he thinks John will stay...

It also didn't look good for us seeing Terry there in the new Chelsea shirt in a press conference etc. I just think it looks increasingly less likely to happen with all the stuff that has been said by Kenyon and Ancelotti etc.

oddfellows said:
jellert said:
oddfellows said:

Holy crap! Petrov past his best? How can you possibly judge that? He played a minimal part last season after comming back from a MAJOR injury. You don't know where he's at now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.