Some info ive recieved.

Pollerz said:
Now some of this will be general knowledge by now so no "weve heard it all before" bullshit.

Adebayor -- Done ! Obviously the guy needs his work permit but the deals done completely.

Common knowledge, just pick up a paper.

Terry -- Looking more and more likely the information thats come to me is that he will be handing in his transfer request or not handing it in within the next 24 hours, im told its likely to be handed in and after that the deal will be concluded swifty.

[i]So he will or won't be handing in a transfer request, wow! That clears it up![/i]

Beckham - I asked my source about this just to hear a response and the response was that of almost tears of laughter swiftly followed by a do you think we'd even let that happen?

Again, thanks for this revealing statement

Lescott -- We will be going all out for lescott after our business with ade and terry is finished and we are more than likely to secure his services as he wants to play for us and everton will sell for the right money ( around 15 20m )

This contradicts several reports which claim he is nailed on and tells us no more than what is already in the official sticky
Creative midfielder -- We are actively in the market for 1 not many names where thrown my way but i could only suggest the likes of snjder / alonso..

I dont know why i bother asking this but keep this thread polite.

keeping it as polite as possible, Pollez, wait til you have something worth posting next time....

Pollerz said:
N-Word-Joe said:
Pollerz said:
Now some of this will be general knowledge by now so no "weve heard it all before" bullshit.

Adebayor -- Done ! Obviously the guy needs his work permit but the deals done completely.

Terry -- Looking more and more likely the information thats come to me is that he will be handing in his transfer request or not handing it in within the next 24 hours, im told its likely to be handed in and after that the deal will be concluded swifty.

Beckham - I asked my source about this just to hear a response and the response was that of almost tears of laughter swiftly followed by a do you think we'd even let that happen?

Lescott -- We will be going all out for lescott after our business with ade and terry is finished and we are more than likely to secure his services as he wants to play for us and everton will sell for the right money ( around 15 20m )

Creative midfielder -- We are actively in the market for 1 not many names where thrown my way but i could only suggest the likes of snjder / alonso..

does this mean .... the decision to hand a transfer request will be made within 24 hours? .... justthe way you worded seemed like a "he may be coming, but then again he may be not" haha

sorry to be pedantic, but cheers for the info

In simple english he will decide in the next 24 but its looking better for us than it is them

thats not really a straight answer either .... looking better ...... im fairly sure the clubs and the player himself will give a striaght answer .....

in the next 24 hours hes not going to decide in his mind City are at 51% and Chelsea now 49%

.... you seem to just cough up info that other people use, or put a spin on what other ITK have said .... your record could be 6 to 0 but if you do it after a SM321 post etc, it should count for nothing.

will be great for this to be true, and ill hold my hands up, but atm, im not a believer

Pollerz said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Pollerz:

I have a quick question...if I may?

?
I was waiting for permission, rather than assuming it was okay. I'll take the "?" as permission...

What do you believe lay behind the statement (I assume you rendered it here verbatim or close enough) about Beckham? Not talented enough? Too Rag? Slagged us off to Kaka? Combination?

thanks.

Pollerz

ur full of it

interesting news that is.........;-)

Did you see JT in the Chelski press conf, he looked as guilty as a puppy sat next to a pile of poo. Very unconfortable

smiles said:
Pollerz said:

Common knowledge, just pick up a paper.

[i]So he will or won't be handing in a transfer request, wow! That clears it up![/i]

Again, thanks for this revealing statement

This contradicts several reports which claim he is nailed on and tells us no more than what is already in the official sticky

keeping it as polite as possible, Pollez, wait til you have something worth posting next time....

Entitled to your opinion, when i get info ill post it wether or not somebody else has already said it because i know that if its coming from my source theres something to it. end of. Yes we have alredi spoken to everton and lescott but not made a formal (acceptable) bid as such.

Pollerz said:
PabZab said:
Just by saying we'll say "We've heard it all before" doesn't mean it isn't true. We have heard all this before and you rarely contribute new names to the mix, either your comunicating with your source via pigeons or you're just agreeing with other ITKs.

Oh i rarely contribute new names? even tho i was the first on the board to say terry was our main target this summer and we where bidding for him?

fair enough?

i read that Hughes's top target was Tevez .......

and we bid for him in Jan, and after the 2nd half of the season it became very clear we still need that other CB .... so its fairly obvious we might put in a bid again if we are after world class players 0_o

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.