Some info ive recieved.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Cheers for the info Polly ;) Catch ya later on SkyBlueNews!
I can't get youtube at work. Is there anywhere else I can see SkyBlueNews?

Pollerz said:
GusZ said:
Can I Ask you some thing??Pollerz

about Creative midfielder , so it mean Ireland will not be a regular for First 11?? since I didn't see the like of alonso will want to sit on the bench anyway

Would you count ireland as creative midfielder or box to box / attakive midfielder...

Love the posts mate, but have you been drinking?

:)

Thanks Pollerz. I forgot to add 'The Circus that is Beckham Inc.' to the possible reasons, but I think you actually answered that anyway.

Pollerz said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
beat me to it skippy...............

though your a little confused with the info/your source is.........
He handed one in which was rebuffed from Chelsea last weekend, to which he was advised to go away for a week and think about it, i'd say Friday at the earliest Pollertz but your info holds some sway

Power 2 the people

Im sure i talked to you about the 1 he handed in last week which didnt actually get handed in because he was begged not to? or was that ajay or something..

Either way...

This time its getting handed in or our interest will be over..

Im sure you knew this already :)

If he was to hand it in and it was rejected, why would he not have let the press know? I would have thought that'd be the natural way to go to 'force' a move if he wants it so much. Chelsea's position would have been untenable.

Dobsy87 said:
Pollerz said:

He handed one in which was rebuffed from Chelsea last weekend, to which he was advised to go away for a week and think about it, i'd say Friday at the earliest Pollertz but your info holds some sway

Power 2 the people

Im sure i talked to you about the 1 he handed in last week which didnt actually get handed in because he was begged not to? or was that ajay or something..

Either way...

This time its getting handed in or our interest will be over..

Im sure you knew this already :)

If he was to hand it in and it was rejected, why would he not have let the press know? I would have thought that'd be the natural way to go to 'force' a move if he wants it so much. Chelsea's position would have been untenable.

imo he should hand it in and make it very public with all the media,then if chelsea refuse the request they are keeping him against his will.

bornblueegg said:

Power 2 the people

Good stuff, keep them coming guys

good stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.