Some info ive recieved.

Pollerz said:
GusZ said:
Can I Ask you some thing??Pollerz

about Creative midfielder , so it mean Ireland will not be a regular for First 11?? since I didn't see the like of alonso will want to sit on the bench anyway

Would you count ireland as creative midfielder or box to box / attakive midfielder...

Well, He seem More like Box to Box in my opinion. but since we have a lot of Mid it hard to keep them all happy

Thx for your info mate.

We should be trying to keep players like Elano not looking for a quick replacement.He is one of the best mf in the prem at the moment and i'm sure that once the new quality players are settled in he will show his true talent!!!

PabZab said:
samharris said:
What part of that wasnt worth posting my friend ??

Anything vague or that we already knew, so all of it.

But there are first timers on here all the time now that probably didnt know any of that...some register and some lurk but they have the right to know I think...this forum is regarded as one of the best for info..

we all have to endure SSN and the repeat stories time after time but now and then theres a new bit that gets our attention. just like this board.

kippaxblue76 said:
Robinho11 said:
The midfield is the main worry for me, adding a guy like Alonso would be perfect. I doubt Liverpool would sell him to us though.

If we get Terry and Ade, Liverpool will be the only top 4 club that we haven't taken a player from.

They wanted Barry so...........

Cobwebcat said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Robinho11 said:
The midfield is the main worry for me, adding a guy like Alonso would be perfect. I doubt Liverpool would sell him to us though.

If we get Terry and Ade, Liverpool will be the only top 4 club that we haven't taken a player from.

They wanted Barry so...........

Indeed, tis apparent that they bid for Barry, as did Spurs, but we BTOOTW!!!!

Thanks for the info Pollerz...

I hope your right about the Terry transfer but i just can't see it happenin in the next 48 hours... however im not ITK so fingers crossed!

Pollerz said:
John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

What a fantastic piece of inside info.

Here's my take: John Terry is very likely to have a piss within the next 24 hours, and may even follow it by taking a huge dump.

On a side note, according to my source, tomorrow will be Thursday followed by Friday. 100% confirmed info, you can quote on that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.