Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

GStar said:
hgblue said:
How do you know what Terry's motivation is for this move? For all you know there could have been a major bust up behind the scenes and City have got wind of this, or even been approached by his agent. You've swallowed the media hype that any player that wants to sign for us is doing so solely for the money, when in truth, this will never happen, coz these lads are wealthy enough to put their careers first. Could it just be that people can see whats happening here, and want to be a part of it?

No i havent swallowed the media hype, i've stated as much in my posts on this subject.

Terry has everything we want to achieve... lets say Portsmouth start a similar "project" to ours, why would Ireland want to go there? If you can justify that, then perhaps i'll understand why Terry would want to be a part of what we're doing?

The difference between us and pompey is a million miles away from the diff of us and chelsea.

At the end the day it's Hughes that wants terry so people who have reservations with it will have to take it up with him. For all my doubts about mark hughes i have to admit he's building a tidy squad. terry would just be immense not only in defence but he would bring a real winning mentality to the club. it sends out a clear message that we are to be taken seriously.

Terry
Lescott
RSC
Eto'o
Tevez
Barry

to add to what we already have ! i'm thinking wow, hughes is building an empire. i'm starting to believe in him and i'm seeing the picture developing. Everyone knows i'm hughes out. well i was, now i want to see more, much more of marks plan

Even more proud to be a City fan on here today after reading some of the posts. Terry is exactly the type of player we dont want. He is everything the average decent fan despises with the Bullying antics and the Badge kissing.

Ability wise we can seriously do better. He has always lacked a yard in pace and his career has been blessed with the abilities of both Dessailley and then Carvarlho at club level to bale him out. At international level, Injuries to both Woodgate and King both of whom possessed far more in terms of technique and pace helped keep him in the National team. On top of all this his levels of Fitness leave a lot to be desired with the knees and the Back both of which could go at any moment.

We can do so,so much better.

kippax casual said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
FFS spursmad gives us some news and everybody goes into "I hate that c**t" mode (regarding Terry).

Fact is Terry has been 1 of the best CentreBacks in the league for many seasons and because he has maybe been abit of a spoon outside of football, you all hate him! He would single handedly take our defence to the next level which is something which is much needed. He is Englands captain and a natural born leader which we lack at the minute.

If we do get him, im guessing if he was a major part of us winning something this year you wouldnt cheer him? Exactly, hypocritcal to say the least.

One thing that could sweeten the deal for Terry is his sponsorship with Umbro i.e joining us, being sponsored by Umbro and earning a shit load in Image and sponsorship rights. Like Kaka with Adidas.

Terry maybe a tit outside of football but when he is playing he is no doubting he is awesome and for me would be a welcome addition to the squad

When he is playing he is a moaning cheating dirty player.

No he is actually a born winner just like keane who somebody else mentioned. So if you want to see silver wear, which i do then that it is what it takes.

kippax casual said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
FFS spursmad gives us some news and everybody goes into "I hate that c**t" mode (regarding Terry).

Fact is Terry has been 1 of the best CentreBacks in the league for many seasons and because he has maybe been abit of a spoon outside of football, you all hate him! He would single handedly take our defence to the next level which is something which is much needed. He is Englands captain and a natural born leader which we lack at the minute.

If we do get him, im guessing if he was a major part of us winning something this year you wouldnt cheer him? Exactly, hypocritcal to say the least.

One thing that could sweeten the deal for Terry is his sponsorship with Umbro i.e joining us, being sponsored by Umbro and earning a shit load in Image and sponsorship rights. Like Kaka with Adidas.

Terry maybe a tit outside of football but when he is playing he is no doubting he is awesome and for me would be a welcome addition to the squad

What player doesn't moan? How does he cheat? How would yo cast him as dirty?

The truth is, if we got Terry he would die for the cause week in week out. Ive seen Eto'o take some dives in my time, Eto'o is known to be abit of a sulker/moaner, so does this mean we shouldn't go for him either??

FFS

*Bangs his head on the desk in disbelief*

Ticket For Schalke said:
Hese just having his daily winge trig, if Hughes thought they were good enough he wouldnt be in the market for defenders, we should be glad that we can develop decent centre halfs, but as much as you all buzz of neds, hese a stopper, and maybe will become a better player in time, but this money were spending is actually someones wealth, if you bought a smaller company, hd a lad there for 7 years does enough to keep his job, or you had the chance to get a lad that works 2 hours a day more,who would you have??? Ability there are alot bette defenders than Ned at the mo, including Dunnie!!

Haha, BM in completely missing the point and jumping to conclusions shocker.

I'm trying to debate a point and put my opinion across and then reason with others who disagree... Some people dont understand that concept and have to jump to conclusions though, rather than take two minutes to read what some has said and post a decent reply.

Perhaps you've confused me with someone else, show me my other "daily whinges".

BibbyBlue85 said:
What player doesn't moan? How does he cheat? How would yo cast him as dirty?

The truth is, if we got Terry he would die for the cause week in week out. Ive seen Eto'o take some dives in my time, Eto'o is known to be abit of a sulker/moaner, so does this mean we shouldn't go for him either??

FFS

*Bangs his head on the desk in disbelief*

I guess you didnt join in with the thread after the Chelsea game this season when Terry rugby tackled Jo? Or the one after his red card was recinded and he effictely got off scot free with pulling down a striker through on goal.

Terry was scum of the earth is those threads.

kippax casual said:
I want City to win things but I want them to win things in the correct way not like United and Chelsea have done in the past diving, moaning and getting dodgy decisions. I don't like Bellamy moaning at the Ref no and I didn't want us to sign him in the first place.

Nice guys don't win. Sorry but it's that simple. Wenger is a cock, Mourinho was a cock, Ferguson is a cock. If we're gonna win, prepare to be hated. We need a 'no one likes us we don't care attitude'. It's why the likes of the 3 above often make loads out of tiny incidents to create an 'under siege' atmosphere.

travelman said:
kippax casual said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

No he is actually a born winner just like keane who somebody else mentioned. So if you want to see silver wear, which i do then that it is what it takes.

Yeah because Paul Scholes, Maradona, Iniesta, Pele, Bobby Moore and Maldini all acted like Keane and Terry didn't they! Behave

Ticket For Schalke said:
GStar said:
hgblue said:
How do you know what Terry's motivation is for this move? For all you know there could have been a major bust up behind the scenes and City have got wind of this, or even been approached by his agent. You've swallowed the media hype that any player that wants to sign for us is doing so solely for the money, when in truth, this will never happen, coz these lads are wealthy enough to put their careers first. Could it just be that people can see whats happening here, and want to be a part of it?

No i havent swallowed the media hype, i've stated as much in my posts on this subject.

Terry has everything we want to achieve... lets say Portsmouth start a similar "project" to ours, why would Ireland want to go there? If you can justify that, then perhaps i'll understand why Terry would want to be a part of what we're doing?

The difference between us and pompey is a million miles away from the diff of us and chelsea.

How?

If, for arguements sake, thier Shiek brings in a few investors and they become equally as rich...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.