Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

GStar said:
I think the fact people are willing to cast aside aside talent and potential for a "quick fix" says more about what our new found wealth has done to sections of our supporters.

Tevez doesn't feel he's getting his oppourtunity at utd, decides to move on - he's a legend.

Sturridge doesn't think he'll get a chance at City, has ambtion to challenge for honours, moves on - he's a greedy bastad.

I mean the hypocrasy is so plain its laughable that people just don't see it.

John Terry has been an exceptional CB, and im sure he'll continue to be so. But he absolutely no reason to come to City other than picking up even more than his current £100k plus.

So, where do we draw the line? Should we bid for Ferdinand too; because he's arguably an even better player in the same position. Should we bully Madrid into lending us Kaka, stick Ireland on the bench, because, you know, Kaka is better than Ireland, despite one of them actually having the connection to the club and the talent to play for us.

I like this summer, we're buying playerrs that will take us up a level, players that still have something to prove and players who have time to become affiliated and attached to the club. Not only that but it seems our best academy graduates still have thier place in the team. Cook made it clear he wants to keep this club connected to the community and the fans, yet some of our fans just seemingly want to see a FM style team, which, imo would lead to failure long term.

"We do not draw a line"!!! MH is under pressure to achieve top six.
So it's out with the youth and in with the players who can achieve that, I never thought having loads of money would bring such drastic changes so quickly, sad really, having to go after JT Mr Chelsea to achieve top six I would rather do it with Ned.

GStar said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
What player doesn't moan? How does he cheat? How would yo cast him as dirty?

The truth is, if we got Terry he would die for the cause week in week out. Ive seen Eto'o take some dives in my time, Eto'o is known to be abit of a sulker/moaner, so does this mean we shouldn't go for him either??

FFS

*Bangs his head on the desk in disbelief*

I guess you didnt join in with the thread after the Chelsea game this season when Terry rugby tackled Jo? Or the one after his red card was recinded and he effictely got off scot free with pulling down a striker through on goal.

Terry was scum of the earth is those threads.

Put the shoe on the other foot, if this was Dunne who pulled Anelka and he got away with it would you call Dunne the names you are calling Terry??

No you wouldn't. You would be saying "Thank f*ck for that"

GStar said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Hese just having his daily winge trig, if Hughes thought they were good enough he wouldnt be in the market for defenders, we should be glad that we can develop decent centre halfs, but as much as you all buzz of neds, hese a stopper, and maybe will become a better player in time, but this money were spending is actually someones wealth, if you bought a smaller company, hd a lad there for 7 years does enough to keep his job, or you had the chance to get a lad that works 2 hours a day more,who would you have??? Ability there are alot bette defenders than Ned at the mo, including Dunnie!!

Haha, BM in completely missing the point and jumping to conclusions shocker.

I'm trying to debate a point and put my opinion across and then reason with others who disagree... Some people dont understand that concept and have to jump to conclusions though, rather than take two minutes to read what some has said and post a decent reply.

Perhaps you've confused me with someone else, show me my other "daily whinges".

Well i have red the post,what you dont seem to grasp,this football club has been around before the players playing at the moment and will be here after they have gone, So dont give the whole connection thing, Ireland for Kaka = no brainer,connection or not,people were calling for Irelands head last year,nd what hese had a good season,hese gods greatest gift,so before you call other people hypocrites take a look at yourself first son.

John Terry is undoubtably an amazing footballer, world class. But he's Mr Chelsea he loves that club and you can see how much it meant to him in the champions league final. I don't think he would come but if he did what kind of dignal would it send out? I've left the club of my boyhood dreams who i've led to titles and trophies for a massive paycheck. Make no mistake thats what it would be for it wouldn't be for our 'project' he's still got his own project at Chelsea, rectifying that slip. Could we expect him to show the same drive, passion and commiment to City as he does to Chelsea? No chance. I would be mortified if we signed him.

I'm perfectly happy with how things are going, building steadily and cleverly. How much of our club are we prepared to lose we could have our own 'Mr City's' in Ned and Ireland, does anyone want to lose that?

BibbyBlue85 said:
GStar said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

The truth is, if we got Terry he would die for the cause week in week out. Ive seen Eto'o take some dives in my time, Eto'o is known to be abit of a sulker/moaner, so does this mean we shouldn't go for him either??

FFS

I guess you didnt join in with the thread after the Chelsea game this season when Terry rugby tackled Jo? Or the one after his red card was recinded and he effictely got off scot free with pulling down a striker through on goal.

Put the shoe on the other foot, if this was Dunne who pulled Anelka and he got away with it would you call Dunne the names you are calling Terry??

But that doesn't mean i'd be proud of him for it.

Ahhh, this isnt aimed at you but people seem to be missing the point of what people like me are saying.

Personally, "i don't yearn for us to buy JT" does not equal "i want a team of loveable rogues who win nothing".

I want us to keep our integrity, our identity. I don't like how some fans are all of a sudden seemingly happy to dump everyone (but ireland of course ;) ) onto the street in order to bring in a "marquee" signing.

We don't have to follow the likes of Madrid, Utd, Chelsea... we can choose our own route, one that, in the long term keeps us with something to actually be proud of and differentiate us between the likes of utd and Chelsea.

BibbyBlue85 said:
GStar said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

FFS

well said, another dose of hypocricy!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.