Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

BibbyBlue85 said:
GStar said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
What player doesn't moan? How does he cheat? How would yo cast him as dirty?

The truth is, if we got Terry he would die for the cause week in week out. Ive seen Eto'o take some dives in my time, Eto'o is known to be abit of a sulker/moaner, so does this mean we shouldn't go for him either??

FFS

*Bangs his head on the desk in disbelief*

I guess you didnt join in with the thread after the Chelsea game this season when Terry rugby tackled Jo? Or the one after his red card was recinded and he effictely got off scot free with pulling down a striker through on goal.

Terry was scum of the earth is those threads.

Put the shoe on the other foot, if this was Dunne who pulled Anelka and he got away with it would you call Dunne the names you are calling Terry??

No you wouldn't. You would be saying "Thank f*ck for that"

But Dunne doesn't chase ref's around the pitch arguing the toss like Terry. Watch the Chelsea vs Barca semi final again and watch the behaviour of the Chelsea players and John Terry the captain of the side who acted disgracefully that day I hope that my beloved Manchester City would never ever act in that way it's not the way the club who I have been brought up to love behaves. Sorry if you would prefer that type of behaviour from our players then in my book you are as bad as a red

Ticket For Schalke said:
Well i have red the post,what you dont seem to grasp,this football club has been around before the players playing at the moment and will be here after they have gone, So dont give the whole connection thing, Ireland for Kaka = no brainer,connection or not,people were calling for Irelands head last year,nd what hese had a good season,hese gods greatest gift,so before you call other people hypocrites take a look at yourself first son.

Ok, so show me where im being hypocritical?

GStar said:
hgblue said:
How do you know what Terry's motivation is for this move? For all you know there could have been a major bust up behind the scenes and City have got wind of this, or even been approached by his agent. You've swallowed the media hype that any player that wants to sign for us is doing so solely for the money, when in truth, this will never happen, coz these lads are wealthy enough to put their careers first. Could it just be that people can see whats happening here, and want to be a part of it?

No i havent swallowed the media hype, i've stated as much in my posts on this subject.

Terry has everything we want to achieve... lets say Portsmouth start a similar "project" to ours, why would Ireland want to go there? If you can justify that, then perhaps i'll understand why Terry would want to be a part of what we're doing?

Barry has signed. RSC has signed. Tevez is going to sign (fingers crossed, touched wood). Rumour has it Lescott is on his way. Maybe even Toure. That's one of the best players from each of the following clubs: Villa, Blackburn, United, Everton, Arsenal. These players wouldn't have signed for us in a million months of Sundays just a year or so ago. So what's changed? Money? No, we had the money at the start of last season. The perception of our club within the football world has changed. We are 25-1 with some bookies to WIN the Premiership ffs! Some highly respected judges have said recently that we are major contenders for a top 4 spot next season. Players can see this and want to be part of it, and I'm going to welcome anyone with open arms that can contribute to them bastards across the City taking that fucking banner down.

GStar said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
GStar said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

The truth is, if we got Terry he would die for the cause week in week out. Ive seen Eto'o take some dives in my time, Eto'o is known to be abit of a sulker/moaner, so does this mean we shouldn't go for him either??

FFS

I guess you didnt join in with the thread after the Chelsea game this season when Terry rugby tackled Jo? Or the one after his red card was recinded and he effictely got off scot free with pulling down a striker through on goal.

Put the shoe on the other foot, if this was Dunne who pulled Anelka and he got away with it would you call Dunne the names you are calling Terry??

But that doesn't mean i'd be proud of him for it.

Ahhh, this isnt aimed at you but people seem to be missing the point of what people like me are saying.

Personally, "i don't yearn for us to buy JT" does not equal "i want a team of loveable rogues who win nothing".

I want us to keep our integrity, our identity. I don't like how some fans are all of a sudden seemingly happy to dump everyone (but ireland of course ;) ) onto the street in order to bring in a "marquee" signing.

We don't have to follow the likes of Madrid, Utd, Chelsea... we can choose our own route, one that, in the long term keeps us with something to actually be proud of and differentiate us between the likes of utd and Chelsea.

This is exactly how I feel well put that man

GStar said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
GStar said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

FFS

But that doesn't mean i'd be proud of him for it.

Ahhh, this isnt aimed at you but people seem to be missing the point of what people like me are saying.

Personally, "i don't yearn for us to buy JT" does not equal "i want a team of loveable rogues who win nothing".

I want us to keep our integrity, our identity. I don't like how some fans are all of a sudden seemingly happy to dump everyone (but ireland of course ;) ) onto the street in order to bring in a "marquee" signing.

We don't have to follow the likes of Madrid, Utd, Chelsea... we can choose our own route, one that, in the long term keeps us with something to actually be proud of and differentiate us between the likes of utd and Chelsea.

No body has to be dumped, was hart dumped no,we can farm out other players who are not upto scratch at the mo, do you want success, or another mediocre season,what ever your answer will be should end the arguement!!

Ticket For Schalke said:

I doubt Dunne would go to those measures to foul a player, and even if he did I also doubt he'd spend two minutes after the referee sent him off shouting in his face (because that's what he did).

hgblue said:
GStar said:
hgblue said:
How do you know what Terry's motivation is for this move? For all you know there could have been a major bust up behind the scenes and City have got wind of this, or even been approached by his agent. You've swallowed the media hype that any player that wants to sign for us is doing so solely for the money, when in truth, this will never happen, coz these lads are wealthy enough to put their careers first. Could it just be that people can see whats happening here, and want to be a part of it?

No i havent swallowed the media hype, i've stated as much in my posts on this subject.

Terry has everything we want to achieve... lets say Portsmouth start a similar "project" to ours, why would Ireland want to go there? If you can justify that, then perhaps i'll understand why Terry would want to be a part of what we're doing?

Barry has signed. RSC has signed. Tevez is going to sign (fingers crossed, touched wood). Rumour has it Lescott is on his way. Maybe even Toure. That's one of the best players from each of the following clubs: Villa, Blackburn, United, Everton, Arsenal. These players wouldn't have signed for us in a million months of Sundays just a year or so ago. So what's changed? Money? No, we had the money at the start of last season. The perception of our club within the football world has changed. We are 25-1 with some bookies to WIN the Premiership ffs! Some highly respected judges have said recently that we are major contenders for a top 4 spot next season. Players can see this and want to be part of it, and I'm going to welcome anyone with open arms that can contribute to them bastards across the City taking that fucking banner down.

Top post fella, could not agree more!

I don't understand the hatred fo Terry. He's a quality player and seems a decent enough guy to me. As for his family stealing well you can't choose your family can you? Micah and Ned could learn evrything they need to know

Thanks for the info as always spursmad, much appreciated

hgblue said:

And as i've been saying all along; Barry see's us as a step up, a chance to play at a higher level than previous, same with Lescott and RSC. Tevez felt "unloved" at utd and Toure didnt come through the ranks at Arsenal, grow up living near and supporting the club, Wenger may want rid now he's bought a replacement... Arsenal may also be in a bit of a decline, we may pass them soon.

Chelsea and Terry on the otherhand don't fit that bill at all, back to back Champions Leage finals and 5-6 years of consistently challenging or winning the title. We're not a step up for Terry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.