Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

Terry is settled in london he would really struggle to settle in north west

Spursmad, are City gonna sell more Chicken Balti Pies before the match and at half time? Im sick of going up at half time, and cos so called fans have left their seats 5 mins before the whistle there are none left.

I love chicken balti pies.

The Fat el Hombre said:
I don't understand the hatred fo Terry. He's a quality player and seems a decent enough guy to me. As for his family stealing well you can't choose your family can you? Micah and Ned could learn evrything they need to know

Thanks for the info as always spursmad, much appreciated

its like saying you wouldn't want cheryl cole because her brother is a bit of a toe rag.

kippax casual said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
GStar said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
What player doesn't moan? How does he cheat? How would yo cast him as dirty?

The truth is, if we got Terry he would die for the cause week in week out. Ive seen Eto'o take some dives in my time, Eto'o is known to be abit of a sulker/moaner, so does this mean we shouldn't go for him either??

FFS

*Bangs his head on the desk in disbelief*

I guess you didnt join in with the thread after the Chelsea game this season when Terry rugby tackled Jo? Or the one after his red card was recinded and he effictely got off scot free with pulling down a striker through on goal.

Terry was scum of the earth is those threads.

Put the shoe on the other foot, if this was Dunne who pulled Anelka and he got away with it would you call Dunne the names you are calling Terry??

No you wouldn't. You would be saying "Thank f*ck for that"

But Dunne doesn't chase ref's around the pitch arguing the toss like Terry. Watch the Chelsea vs Barca semi final again and watch the behaviour of the Chelsea players and John Terry the captain of the side who acted disgracefully that day I hope that my beloved Manchester City would never ever act in that way it's not the way the club who I have been brought up to love behaves. Sorry if you would prefer that type of behaviour from our players then in my book you are as bad as a red

As bad as a red hahahaha. Im not saying his behaviour is acceptable what i am saying is he is an amazing defender who would take us to the next level. As for arguing with the ref, Micah and Sweep also do alot of this, plus Elano and Robinho oh and Bellamy come to think of it so im sorry but your view on our players tends to be a little distorted my friend.

*Still psml*

As bad as a red FFS

GStar said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
GStar said:
hgblue said:
How do you know what Terry's motivation is for this move? For all you know there could have been a major bust up behind the scenes and City have got wind of this, or even been approached by his agent. You've swallowed the media hype that any player that wants to sign for us is doing so solely for the money, when in truth, this will never happen, coz these lads are wealthy enough to put their careers first. Could it just be that people can see whats happening here, and want to be a part of it?

No i havent swallowed the media hype, i've stated as much in my posts on this subject.

Terry has everything we want to achieve... lets say Portsmouth start a similar "project" to ours, why would Ireland want to go there? If you can justify that, then perhaps i'll understand why Terry would want to be a part of what we're doing?

The difference between us and pompey is a million miles away from the diff of us and chelsea.

How?

If, for arguements sake, thier Shiek brings in a few investors and they become equally as rich...

Manchester desirable place to live,Porthsmouth not really.
Stadium
Academy
Manager
They can be as rich as they want,but from the pro's i no, would they choose fratton park over our gaff.
We was able to sign an iconic player on the first day, highly unlikely they can.
1 year a head of them already, do you want anymore??

fuck me, i go to cook tea for me and the kids, I come back and there's a 17 page thread on signing Terry and Eto'o, shouldn't we call a moratorium over meal times or something, we do need to eat you know!

Ticket For Schalke said:
No body has to be dumped, was hart dumped no,we can farm out other players who are not upto scratch at the mo, do you want success, or another mediocre season,what ever your answer will be should end the arguement!!

A valid point, we may well indeed utilise the lan system more frequently.

However you still miss my point, do i want success next season? Of course i do, who doesn't. The real question is; "At what price are you willing to sacrifice the identity of MCFC to speed up the process of success?"

We're going about it the right way, its not certain but id a safe bet to suggest we'll end up part of a "top 5" in the next few years.

Personally i'd be more proud if we took a differnet route and did it our way, if we saw the talent, we nurtured it, not discard it into someone else's hands. i 'd like to see us get the balance between youth and experience right not just throw money at players who wouldn't look twice at us.

-------------- Given --------------

Zab --- Komps --- Terry --- Lescott

------------- De Jong -------------

------- Ireland ------ Barry --------

Tevez ------- Eto'o ------- Robinho

In my opinion, that is a team to fear, Can see Micah having a better season but i would still try sign Maicon.

bobmcfc said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I don't understand the hatred fo Terry. He's a quality player and seems a decent enough guy to me. As for his family stealing well you can't choose your family can you? Micah and Ned could learn evrything they need to know

Thanks for the info as always spursmad, much appreciated

its like saying you wouldn't want cheryl cole because her brother is a bit of a toe rag.

^^^^brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.