Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

spursmad321 said:
C_T_I_D said:
I cannot see John Terry leaving a club where he is on a high wage already and at a club he clearly loves who are regular participants in the Champions League. I just do not understand how we could attract him to the club personally, what have we got to offer him what he has not already got? He's a millionaire already, he doesn't need to uproot at this stage in his career and take a chance on the 'project' which may or may not take off.

The agent of Eto'o is being very smart by not showing his hand in my opinion. Why would you lay your cards on the deck when you're trying to engineer the last contract that your player will sign? What I assume will happen is that we will make him an offer and then he will go back to Barcelona (I don't for one second believe he wishes to leave) and see if they are willing to match the amount we specified. If this is not matched then he will welcome offers and if we are the only ones left standing then he'll bite the bullet and come to us. He rightfully sees us as a major step down, but they are the European Champions so there is no complaint from me for him taking that view.

I'm most looking forward to Tevez though. That remains my sole wish in this transfer market at the moment. I really want this concluded.

Hit the nail on the head imho CTID.
Spursmad has seen the light!

GStar said:
blueinsa said:
Where have i said throw players like Ireland and Onuoha on the scrapheap? If they are good enough they will make it.They are both showing that.

Kaka, do you think he is playing for fook all at RM? Do you?

Why do you think Robinho came? The weather? The nightlife in town? Our class? Money perhaps?
And how does Onuoha prove himself if we buy Terry, then another established superstar... how does he ever get a chance to prove himself... sit on the bench and hope for an injury before he's 30?

You said, for the second time, "They will play for whoever pays the most. They couldnt give a shit about the club they play for". I'd safely say we offered not only the larger transfer fee but also a higher wage packet than RM.

Was Robinho born in Madird? Did he come through their academy? Has he only ever played at one club? Was he the first name on the team sheet every week?

Nope mate your right, quick lets stop buying new and better players! Barry, RSC go back we dont need you anymore! We will make do with the squad of last year and we will just give all our kids until they are 30 to hopefully prove they are good enough!

Oh you better tell our new owners that they are going about it in all the wrong way while your at it, im sure they will listen!

C_T_I_D said:
Sounds like spursmad is getting fed up of being asked about Tevez? haha...could be a new joke...along with is Jo cup-tied?

No mate, just tired. lol

blueinsa said:
GStar said:
blueinsa said:
Where have i said throw players like Ireland and Onuoha on the scrapheap? If they are good enough they will make it.They are both showing that.

Why do you think Robinho came? The weather? The nightlife in town? Our class? Money perhaps?
And how does Onuoha prove himself if we buy Terry, then another established superstar... how does he ever get a chance to prove himself... sit on the bench and hope for an injury before he's 30?

You said, for the second time, "They will play for whoever pays the most. They couldnt give a shit about the club they play for". I'd safely say we offered not only the larger transfer fee but also a higher wage packet than RM.

Was Robinho born in Madird? Did he come through their academy? Has he only ever played at one club? Was he the first name on the team sheet every week?

Nope mate your right, quick lets stop buying new and better players! Barry, RSC go back we dont need you anymore! We will make do with the squad of last year and we will just give all our kids until they are 30 to hopefully prove they are good enough!

Oh you better tell our new owners that they are going about it in all the wrong way while your at it, im sure they will listen!

Yeah but Onuoha and Ireland are getting there and are developing every season next year the aim is top six. Onuoha is good enough to get us into the top six. People just want a big name signing.

spursmad321 said:
C_T_I_D said:
I cannot see John Terry leaving a club where he is on a high wage already and at a club he clearly loves who are regular participants in the Champions League. I just do not understand how we could attract him to the club personally, what have we got to offer him what he has not already got? He's a millionaire already, he doesn't need to uproot at this stage in his career and take a chance on the 'project' which may or may not take off.

The agent of Eto'o is being very smart by not showing his hand in my opinion. Why would you lay your cards on the deck when you're trying to engineer the last contract that your player will sign? What I assume will happen is that we will make him an offer and then he will go back to Barcelona (I don't for one second believe he wishes to leave) and see if they are willing to match the amount we specified. If this is not matched then he will welcome offers and if we are the only ones left standing then he'll bite the bullet and come to us. He rightfully sees us as a major step down, but they are the European Champions so there is no complaint from me for him taking that view.

I'm most looking forward to Tevez though. That remains my sole wish in this transfer market at the moment. I really want this concluded.

Hit the nail on the head imho CTID.

Bloody hell. It's you that started this debate in the first place! I presume City wouldn't have gone in for Terry if he was perfectly happy where he was. There would be no point, and we'd only end up looking silly. Presumably, we must have had some encouragement from Chelsea or the player or both?

blueinsa said:

Oh please, i beg you to read my posts... i've said 3,4 maybe 5 times now the differnece between every single one of our post takeover signings to the possible transfer of JT.

Hahaha... our owners are going about it exactly the right way up to now. Its not them ive been questioning throughout this thread, nor would i jump on them if we somehow acquired him. Its the attitude some of us fans now have, no one has been able to explain to me why JT would want to come to us? if you could read my posts with Ticket for Shalke and let me know what you feel on that.

And i never said give our acadmey products til they're 30 to prove themsleves. or any of the other acusations and conclusions you've, once again, jumped to.

kippax casual said:
blueinsa said:
GStar said:
blueinsa said:

Yeah but Onuoha and Ireland are getting there and are developing every season next year the aim is top six. Onuoha is good enough to get us into the top six. People just want a big name signing.

blueinsa wrote:

Ricster ][quote="Diego1983 said:
Just a small little (cluching at straws) but doesn't Terry get sponsored by UMBRO?? Hmmm maybe some conection lol

Thats naughty! Dont do that again!, lol.[/quote]

Just pointing out the obvious lol.

Kaka-addidias- madrid-

Beckham-addidas-madrid/la galaxy

Roy keane-****

Lampard-addidas- chelsea

Terry - UMBRO - hmmmm

svennis pennis said:
spursmad321 said:
svennis pennis said:
I preferred it when you were concrete on deals.

If this is what the forum would like, then I am quite happy to comply.

Nah mate, i Just worry you feel you have to say everything you hear in order to fulfill the demand so to speak. You have an excellent record and are clearly in a minority of one who can confidently say what is going on. I believe you in that we are trying to negotiate the deals, its just not a certainty is all.

I imagine you are getting bombarded to buggery with PMs and have now produced the superstar that is being bayed for on here.

If you arent comfortable posting then do not feel rail roaded into doing so because you know its what people want to hear. In saying all that you are clearly confident enough to post names so fair fucking play.

I did think about this info before posting as to whether I should or shouldn't post it, because all my other post have been about 100% done deals. this latest post is about who your are after, and what might happen.

In the end I decided to post it.

It seems to have caused quite a stir. lol

Terry is like that you either like him or hate him.

i'd love this to be true.
A. Because i rate him as a player.
B. Because even if we did get him or DONT that cnut Ian Mgarry at the Sun will be sick. Hes tried his hardest to unsettle and sprout shite about Robby ever since we got him. And him being a chelski fan it would piss on his chips having to avoid that story. If its true then lets see how he likes MR Chelsea being linked with us.. sorry i just hate the knob from the Sun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.