Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

foley87 said:
Pollerz said:
here we are... id like to kindly shove this down the ppl who was calling me a wums throat..

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125092" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125092</a>

This would be where i said tevez was coming we where in for terry and lescott and eto'o

*bows*

and middle finger salutes the doubters

what do you want a gold medal

His name in Blue on the list is better than a gold medal it is the award all ITK's crave very few get it, although many try

I can understand the "hatred" towards Terry, we all know he is a t**t. My heart would tell him to fuck off but my head would take him tomorrow.
We need to go back to Robbie's statement - "We need a winning mentality week in week out." We haven't had these players for 30odd years. Now we have young talent as always but if they are to improve they need to learn the win at all cost mentality, they aren't going to learn that from Dunnie however much we love him.
Ned, Superman, Micah, De Jong, Vinnie are all still young, there is no need to dump them, they need winners around them now, with experience - Tevez, Robbie, Etoo, Santa, Terry - all winners.
The owners can see the weaknesses around us and are going for the throat like businessmen. They want to get us there now but are still buying kids (3 so far i think) to sustain the growth long term.

We need some winners in now to teach our youth how to win. We will never know a players true reasons for coming at this stage of our development, we must trust the management to ensure they are right.
Our job is to sit back and enjoy some success LOL!!!

for me, it is without question that John Terry,as a fotballer, is amongst the best in is position in the Premier League,and indeed the world.what would he bring to City if he came....leadership by the bundle,a winning mentality,strength of character and the attitude of putting his body on the line for the team, all admirable qualities which MH looks for in a player,and which can be passed on to the younger players. now you have to weigh that up against the nasty side of his character,the chasing referees and contempt for authority (some would put this down as his will to win) and I have to say they are sides to him which I don't like,there is a fine line between having a winning mentality and a win at all costs despite the cosequences attitude,and Terry does cross that line on too many occasions. Would Terry improve our squad....undoubtedly,would he help the younger players to improve and cope with the pressures of playing for a top club....yes,would he help us break into the top 4....yes,would I want him playing for City knwing what his reputation is....difficult one that,there is an argument for bringing in players of Terrys ilk,players who do not take second best from themselves or them around them,and who can dig deep and produce a win when the team isn't playing well lke Keane,Viera etc

having said all that, I don't think he will ever leave Chelsea,for us or any other team,so all of this is ireelevant

Terry, fit and available every week, would make the current squad a top 4 side. In my opinion of course.

mcfc1996 said:
Terry, fit and available every week, would make the current squad a top 4 side. In my opinion of course.

your opinion is 100% correct .

foley87 said:
Pollerz said:
here we are... id like to kindly shove this down the ppl who was calling me a wums throat..

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125092" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125092</a>

This would be where i said tevez was coming we where in for terry and lescott and eto'o

*bows*

and middle finger salutes the doubters

what do you want a gold medal

No pleasing some... and no i just wanted to prove more people that spursmad may be in the know.

spursmad321 said:
I have asked my source about the continued rumours regarding Eto'o, and he as confirmed that you are still trying to close this deal. He also said that Eto'o and his agents are playing their cards close to their chest, and that they are very difficult to deal with.

I also have been given info on another player, I find this one hard to believe, because I can't see why he would leave his current club and move to Man City at this time in his career. ( that wasn't a dig at Man City by the way )

That player is John Terry, this move by City is in its early days, but you are definately intrested in him, I can also confirm that city did enquire about him in January.

These are not 100% done deals like previously, but you are in the hunt for both.

Hi mate thanks for the info but the John Terry rumour has been doing the rounds for a while and Ajay has said abotut this several times including Jan and more recently. As for Eto'o well again I guess we knew this but lets keep our fingers crossed that we can do something although I'm still convinced he is using us and we are using him as a smokescreen. Not having ago before the angry mob start giving it large, was just saying. Any other info let us know.
P.s. I think JT will be joining us ;0)

mcfc1996 said:

I think there's a bloody good chance that you'd be right if we get one or two more of the other high profile players we are clearly after.

not my fault! said:
spursmad321 said:
I have asked my source about the continued rumours regarding Eto'o, and he as confirmed that you are still trying to close this deal. He also said that Eto'o and his agents are playing their cards close to their chest, and that they are very difficult to deal with.

I also have been given info on another player, I find this one hard to believe, because I can't see why he would leave his current club and move to Man City at this time in his career. ( that wasn't a dig at Man City by the way )

That player is John Terry, this move by City is in its early days, but you are definately intrested in him, I can also confirm that city did enquire about him in January.

These are not 100% done deals like previously, but you are in the hunt for both.

Hi mate thanks for the info but the John Terry rumour has been doing the rounds for a while and Ajay has said abotut this several times including Jan and more recently. As for Eto'o well again I guess we knew this but lets keep our fingers crossed that we can do something although I'm still convinced he is using us and we are using him as a smokescreen. Not having ago before the angry mob start giving it large, was just saying. Any other info let us know.
P.s. I think JT will be joining us ;0)

seriously?

OB1 said:
mcfc1996 said:

I think there's a bloody good chance that you'd be right if we get one or two more of the other high profile players we are clearly after.

A defender like Terry is exactly what we are missing. Him and Ned at the back would be quality. I would gladly pay Chelsea what they want, pay Terry what he wants and not buy another player all year because I have no doubt that we would finish in the top 4 (maybe top 3) and possilbly a cup win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.