Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

Bazzmand Show said:
RobinJo said:
Bazzmand Show said:
OrigamiNinja said:
I cant believe there is an argument about this.

Terry is one of the best centre backs in World football, not only that he is a great captain and a natural leader. I couldnt give two shits if he is a bit of a knob, we dont have to share a house with the fucker!!

Im tired of people trying to pick the team based on someones personality or loyalty rather than how good they are at football, if you say Vass is shit you get told 'But hes a nice guy and he gives 100% and never moans', you call Dunne Captain Calamity you get told 'Your not a real fan, Dunne has been loyal to the club show him some respect'! I am not interested in these arguments, I want the best players possible at the club and Terry certainly falls into that category, lets see if he is still considered a c##t when he holds the Prem League title aloft whilst wearing a City shirt!

I dont dispute that we need the best players in the world. Your telling me that in terms of pure ability you would pick Terry ahead of, Wio, Vidic, Lucio, Puyol, Y. Toure and Carvahlo. I wouldnt. My argument is that while I think JT is a twat of the highest order I wouldnt want him on our team because I still believe he is a defender of a bigone era, rugged, tough, desperate and not necessarily adapt on the ball. Without Carvahlo I think terry would be exposed big time. Which is what happened when Carvahlo didnt play this year, Terry was skinned alive by quicker forwards i.e. Torres. There are a whole lineful of players I would want ahead of Terry considering the money he/Chelsea would command.

You're trying to tell me Carvalho is better than Terry?

Im not trying to tell you, but thats what I believe yes.

Fair enough mate, but I don't agree.

on here a week and got an awful lot to say for yourself,where`ve you been ? lurking ! rag in my book[/quote]

Oh no you got me. What should I do now. Better join toffeetalk pretending to be a dipper. Didnt realise you had to be a member for more than a year to express an opinion, whether you agree or not is another matter.

Carvalho in my opinion is just as good as anyone in the world on his day, let alone Terry.

The only difference is Terry is consistantly a top draw defender, where as Carvalho can be slightly inconsistant.

Bazzmand Show said:
OrigamiNinja said:
I cant believe there is an argument about this.

Terry is one of the best centre backs in World football, not only that he is a great captain and a natural leader. I couldnt give two shits if he is a bit of a knob, we dont have to share a house with the fucker!!

Im tired of people trying to pick the team based on someones personality or loyalty rather than how good they are at football, if you say Vass is shit you get told 'But hes a nice guy and he gives 100% and never moans', you call Dunne Captain Calamity you get told 'Your not a real fan, Dunne has been loyal to the club show him some respect'! I am not interested in these arguments, I want the best players possible at the club and Terry certainly falls into that category, lets see if he is still considered a c##t when he holds the Prem League title aloft whilst wearing a City shirt!

I dont dispute that we need the best players in the world. Your telling me that in terms of pure ability you would pick Terry ahead of, Wio, Vidic, Lucio, Puyol, Y. Toure and Carvahlo. I wouldnt. My argument is that while I think JT is a twat of the highest order I wouldnt want him on our team because I still believe he is a defender of a bigone era, rugged, tough, desperate and not necessarily adapt on the ball. Without Carvahlo I think terry would be exposed big time. Which is what happened when Carvahlo didnt play this year, Terry was skinned alive by quicker forwards i.e. Torres. There are a whole lineful of players I would want ahead of Terry considering the money he/Chelsea would command.

I believe that Terry is one of the best in the World in his position, some of the players you have listed are up there with him but most are not on our radar and therefore dont really enter into the discussion. I have no problem with someone saying 'I dont want Terry because I dont believe he is good enough' Id think you were talking out of your arse but I have no problem with someone not rating him ability wise. What I cant get my head round is people not wanting a player because he isnt the nicest person on the planet.

[quote="Fair enough mate, but I don't agree.[/quote]

Well if we all agreed with each other progress would never be made.

Blue Coop said:
Carvalho in my opinion is just as good as anyone in the world on his day, let alone Terry.

The only difference is Terry is consistantly a top draw defender, where as Carvalho can be slightly inconsistant.

Yeah, as to why he can't get a sniff infront of Alex or Terry.

RobinJo said:
Blue Coop said:

This year he has really struggled with injury. Ask most Russians and they will tell you they rate him just as highly as Terry.

Bazzmand Show said:
RobinJo said:
Blue Coop said:

This year he has really struggled with injury. Ask most Russians and they will tell you they rate him just as highly as Terry.

Da!

Bazzmand Show said:

I'll be back soon, Im off to Russia. Anyway Moscow catch you later when Ive checked lol

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Bazzmand Show said:

I'll be back soon, Im off to Russia. Anyway Moscow catch you later when Ive checked lol

As I said they rate him highly ahha. In Moscow HUGE Carvahlo fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.