Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

all you people calling him a c.unt, Jesus Christ.

It's about time we had a few c.unts on our team.

we've been too nice for too long.

We haven't had a decent c.unt since Barton.

I did think Bellamy might fill that role but didn't see too much evidence of it.

Dubai Blue said:
Del Monte said:
Anoyone who says they don't want Terry is fucking idiot and needs to shut up!
Who said considered, reasoned debate was no longer possible on Bluemoon?

PMSL
We dont have to be happy with every player we are linked with do we? If the supporters of our club were to agree to everything then we would pay 200 quid a ticket. At the end of the day I and many other people believe that signing Terry would be more trouble than its worth and be harmful to our standing.

i don't think anyone can argue that terry isn't a good player and would walk into city's team no danger. i don't like his attitude on the pitch and i mean this not by having a winning mentality which is great but the constant arguing with refs etc. also i can never forget the spitting incident with tevez (no matter what terry's excuse was i know what i saw).

I'd say that there was 0% chance of this happening.

Didsbury Dave said:
all you people calling him a c.unt, Jesus Christ.

It's about time we had a few c.unts on our team.

we've been too nice for too long.

We haven't had a decent c.unt since Barton.

I did think Bellamy might fill that role but didn't see too much evidence of it.

How many c.unts do Barca have on their team? They seem to have been doing alright so far.

I cant believe there is an argument about this.

Terry is one of the best centre backs in World football, not only that he is a great captain and a natural leader. I couldnt give two shits if he is a bit of a knob, we dont have to share a house with the fucker!!

Im tired of people trying to pick the team based on someones personality or loyalty rather than how good they are at football, if you say Vass is shit you get told 'But hes a nice guy and he gives 100% and never moans', you call Dunne Captain Calamity you get told 'Your not a real fan, Dunne has been loyal to the club show him some respect'! I am not interested in these arguments, I want the best players possible at the club and Terry certainly falls into that category, lets see if he is still considered a c##t when he holds the Prem League title aloft whilst wearing a City shirt!

Depends what you class as a c unt. Marquez is a c unt if you consider to be someone who hacks people down when necessary and alvez is a c unt if you consider someone who goes down at the meerest suggestion of a foul to be a c unt its all definitions!

its unbelievable that the England Captain, someone who gives 100% on the pitch, a truly class defender, is being seriously linked to City, and some people are whining! What do we want? More years of hope turning to familiar disappointment at Christmas as we plummet down the table, or a team we can actually start to win things with again??? A team that we will feel genuine excitement at the prospect of watching?
These are top players that are not only being linked to us, but are starting to come... Once they are signed and pull on the blue shirt, they are BLUE, so stop whining, and enjoy the ride for God's sake! These are good times, and have been too long coming!
I can't stop smiling - roll on August 15th I say.

Bazzmand Show said:
flb said:
Terry is England captain and a winner for fucks sake,some cant see past the cockney accent

When you say winner what do you mean? Im sure not many of the lads i.e. Dunne, Richards, Neds and Vinny go out their to lose? Because Terry enjoys winning does that make him the ultimate signing? Captaincy doesnt necessarily playing ability. Its measured on a much broader range of attributes.
A winner ie winning medals,appearing in finals,being captain of England

Onuoha,Richards,Dunne-relegation scraps,mid table mediocraty,they are AVERAGE defenders with potential (apart from Dunne).

With him in the team last year we would have comfortably qualified for Europe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.