Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

mancboy123 said:
Depends what you class as a c unt. Marquez is a c unt if you consider to be someone who hacks people down when necessary and alvez is a c unt if you consider someone who goes down at the meerest suggestion of a foul to be a c unt its all definitions!

Alves is definitely a c.unt.

OrigamiNinja said:
I cant believe there is an argument about this.

Terry is one of the best centre backs in World football, not only that he is a great captain and a natural leader. I couldnt give two shits if he is a bit of a knob, we dont have to share a house with the fucker!!

Im tired of people trying to pick the team based on someones personality or loyalty rather than how good they are at football, if you say Vass is shit you get told 'But hes a nice guy and he gives 100% and never moans', you call Dunne Captain Calamity you get told 'Your not a real fan, Dunne has been loyal to the club show him some respect'! I am not interested in these arguments, I want the best players possible at the club and Terry certainly falls into that category, lets see if he is still considered a c##t when he holds the Prem League title aloft whilst wearing a City shirt!

I dont dispute that we need the best players in the world. Your telling me that in terms of pure ability you would pick Terry ahead of, Wio, Vidic, Lucio, Puyol, Y. Toure and Carvahlo. I wouldnt. My argument is that while I think JT is a twat of the highest order I wouldnt want him on our team because I still believe he is a defender of a bigone era, rugged, tough, desperate and not necessarily adapt on the ball. Without Carvahlo I think terry would be exposed big time. Which is what happened when Carvahlo didnt play this year, Terry was skinned alive by quicker forwards i.e. Torres. There are a whole lineful of players I would want ahead of Terry considering the money he/Chelsea would command.

I don't think teams necessarily need a cnut but they do need quality players. Terry instead of Dunne would be a huge step up. our defence needs sorting and Terry would single handedly go a long way to solving the problem. Ned and Micah could learn evrything they need to know alongside him

BooksReject said:
its unbelievable that the England Captain, someone who gives 100% on the pitch, a truly class defender, is being seriously linked to City, and some people are whining! What do we want? More years of hope turning to familiar disappointment at Christmas as we plummet down the table, or a team we can actually start to win things with again??? A team that we will feel genuine excitement at the prospect of watching?
Give me Carvalho over Terry any day of the week. Being a c*nt isn't a pre-requisite to being a winner.

It's also been widely documented (by the man himself) that John Terry has put his long-term fitness in jeopardy for short-term gain by playing through injuries and having insane amounts of pain-killing injections. That's fine, it's his choice. But I doubt we'll be seeing him playing well into his 30s, which is a concern when you consider the huge amount of money that would have to be spent to make this happen.

Dubai Blue said:
BooksReject said:
its unbelievable that the England Captain, someone who gives 100% on the pitch, a truly class defender, is being seriously linked to City, and some people are whining! What do we want? More years of hope turning to familiar disappointment at Christmas as we plummet down the table, or a team we can actually start to win things with again??? A team that we will feel genuine excitement at the prospect of watching?
Give me Carvalho over Terry any day of the week. Being a c*nt isn't a pre-requisite to being a winner.

It's also been widely documented (by the man himself) that John Terry has put his long-term fitness in jeopardy for short-term gain by playing through injuries and having insane amounts of pain-killing injections. That's fine, it's his choice. But I doubt we'll be seeing him playing well into his 30s, which is a concern when you consider the huge amount of money that would have to be spent to make this happen.

This ^^^^^^^^^

Bazzmand Show said:
OrigamiNinja said:

Terry is one of the best centre backs in World football, not only that he is a great captain and a natural leader. I couldnt give two shits if he is a bit of a knob, we dont have to share a house with the fucker!!

Im tired of people trying to pick the team based on someones personality or loyalty rather than how good they are at football, if you say Vass is shit you get told 'But hes a nice guy and he gives 100% and never moans', you call Dunne Captain Calamity you get told 'Your not a real fan, Dunne has been loyal to the club show him some respect'! I am not interested in these arguments, I want the best players possible at the club and Terry certainly falls into that category, lets see if he is still considered a c##t when he holds the Prem League title aloft whilst wearing a City shirt!

I dont dispute that we need the best players in the world. Your telling me that in terms of pure ability you would pick Terry ahead of, Wio, Vidic, Lucio, Puyol, Y. Toure and Carvahlo. I wouldnt. My argument is that while I think JT is a twat of the highest order I wouldnt want him on our team because I still believe he is a defender of a bigone era, rugged, tough, desperate and not necessarily adapt on the ball. Without Carvahlo I think terry would be exposed big time. Which is what happened when Carvahlo didnt play this year, Terry was skinned alive by quicker forwards i.e. Torres. There are a whole lineful of players I would want ahead of Terry considering the money he/Chelsea would command.

Whatever your thoughts on the players mentioned above, none of them will come to City. Imagine our back line - Micah, Terry, Ned and Bridge...pretty formidable I think.

Bazzmand Show said:
OrigamiNinja said:

You're trying to tell me Carvalho is better than Terry?

RobinJo said:
Bazzmand Show said:
OrigamiNinja said:

Im not trying to tell you, but thats what I believe yes.

Bazzmand Show said:
RobinJo said:
Bazzmand Show said:
OrigamiNinja said:

Im not trying to tell you, but thats what I believe yes.
been on here a week and got an awful lot to say for yourself,where`ve you been ? lurking ! rag in my book

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.