Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

Bazzmand Show said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Bazzmand Show said:
This year he has really struggled with injury. Ask most Russians and they will tell you they rate him just as highly as Terry.

I'll be back soon, Im off to Russia. Anyway Moscow catch you later when Ive checked lol

As I said they rate him highly ahha. In Moscow HUGE Carvahlo fans.

Bashal?

Bazzmand Show said:
on here a week and got an awful lot to say for yourself,where`ve you been ? lurking ! rag in my book

Oh no you got me. What should I do now. Better join toffeetalk pretending to be a dipper. Didnt realise you had to be a member for more than a year to express an opinion, whether you agree or not is another matter.[/quote]
hey no probs with latecomers i`m one myself its just i don`t think your a blue (just my opinion) i`ve been wrong before so i`ve been told but if you are a blue i despair

halpo123 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
on here a week and got an awful lot to say for yourself,where`ve you been ? lurking ! rag in my book

Oh no you got me. What should I do now. Better join toffeetalk pretending to be a dipper. Didnt realise you had to be a member for more than a year to express an opinion, whether you agree or not is another matter.
hey no probs with latecomers i`m one myself its just i don`t think your a blue (just my opinion) i`ve been wrong before so i`ve been told but if you are a blue i despair[/quote]

And what makes you think that, cos Im not that keen on signing Terry? Cos Im concerned over the bad press and the circus it will bring to the club? Im not sure why you would come to this conclusion.

so we have got 3 player plus hopefully tevez didnt we city they would sign 6, so could it be eto and terry or eto and lesscot are the last player we sign? Or could there be more after that?

mcfcJosh111 said:
so we have got 3 player plus hopefully tevez didnt we city they would sign 6, so could it be eto and terry or eto and lesscot are the last player we sign? Or could there be more after that?

Im pretty sure that 6 is an aproximate target, Player availability and Market price will be the true deciding factors.

Bazzmand Show said:
halpo123 said:
Bazzmand Show said:

Oh no you got me. What should I do now. Better join toffeetalk pretending to be a dipper. Didnt realise you had to be a member for more than a year to express an opinion, whether you agree or not is another matter.
hey no probs with latecomers i`m one myself its just i don`t think your a blue (just my opinion) i`ve been wrong before so i`ve been told but if you are a blue i despair

And what makes you think that, cos Im not that keen on signing Terry? Cos Im concerned over the bad press and the circus it will bring to the club? Im not sure why you would come to this conclusion.[/quote]
a quick century mate ,well done
he is the england cap. and who gives a fuck about the press

I'd hope Taylor wasn't included in that 6, he's only on a years contract & not a 'proper' signing really

Didsbury Dave said:
Dubai Blue said:
BooksReject said:
Being a c*nt isn't a pre-requisite to being a winner.

Maybe it isn't but it's worked pretty well for Fergie and Man United over the last 15 years.

But would you really want to be like Fergie and Man United moaning, cheating, horrible utter cunts?

RobinJo said:
Bazzmand Show said:
OrigamiNinja said:
I cant believe there is an argument about this.

Terry is one of the best centre backs in World football, not only that he is a great captain and a natural leader. I couldnt give two shits if he is a bit of a knob, we dont have to share a house with the fucker!!

Im tired of people trying to pick the team based on someones personality or loyalty rather than how good they are at football, if you say Vass is shit you get told 'But hes a nice guy and he gives 100% and never moans', you call Dunne Captain Calamity you get told 'Your not a real fan, Dunne has been loyal to the club show him some respect'! I am not interested in these arguments, I want the best players possible at the club and Terry certainly falls into that category, lets see if he is still considered a c##t when he holds the Prem League title aloft whilst wearing a City shirt!

I dont dispute that we need the best players in the world. Your telling me that in terms of pure ability you would pick Terry ahead of, Wio, Vidic, Lucio, Puyol, Y. Toure and Carvahlo. I wouldnt. My argument is that while I think JT is a twat of the highest order I wouldnt want him on our team because I still believe he is a defender of a bigone era, rugged, tough, desperate and not necessarily adapt on the ball. Without Carvahlo I think terry would be exposed big time. Which is what happened when Carvahlo didnt play this year, Terry was skinned alive by quicker forwards i.e. Torres. There are a whole lineful of players I would want ahead of Terry considering the money he/Chelsea would command.

You're trying to tell me Carvalho is better than Terry?

Carvalho is miles and miles better than John Terry. Carvalho is a Rolls Royce and Terry is a farmers cart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.