Some more info.( update page 47 )

spursmad321 said:
bluebean said:
spursmad321 said:
BLOOMUEN said:
Cheers Spursmad,

very promising news!

Did your mate give any indications about a likely timescale to close the Etoo Deal?

No mate not at this stage.

sorry to press you further, with you saying your 80% the deal will be done and we've had reports that the wages were a stumbling block, would this suggest that there has been some common ground met with regards to the contract?

Yes is the answer.

thanks for the updates mate.

ogaboga said:
southstand117 said:
i dont get this, ZZ was saying this surprise is villa not sure what ajay said on this, but we cant sign bith eto and villa...

ZZ is twat

And ur a f**kin arsehole

how do you like an unprovoked verbal lashin

either believe or not, dont abuse em if there info is wrong

whos the more foolish? the fool or the fool that follows?

i know these things take time spursmad but do we know when this will be concluded or is it going to be a while yet ?

Graceyboy said:
ogaboga said:
southstand117 said:
i dont get this, ZZ was saying this surprise is villa not sure what ajay said on this, but we cant sign bith eto and villa...

ZZ is twat

And ur a f**kin arsehole

good call i agree! but dont stoop to the level of calling him too... i do agree with what your saying thou!!

bluebean said:
Graceyboy said:
ogaboga said:
southstand117 said:

ZZ is twat

And ur a f**kin arsehole

good call i agree! but dont stoop to the level of calling him too... i do agree with what your saying thou!!

point taken

ZZ gives info he gets hold of and he is honest as the day long, and I dont want to refer to him as being a fool on a personal level, it just bugs me that people just rip into people who pass on info in good faith EVEN IF IT DOES NOT COME TO FRUITION.

Graceyboy said:
ogaboga said:
southstand117 said:

ZZ is twat

And ur a f**kin arsehole

its his opinion that ZZ is a twat. and its hardly unprovoked with the level of shit spouted by him.

tommcfc said:
Graceyboy said:
ogaboga said:
southstand117 said:

ZZ is twat

And ur a f**kin arsehole

its his opinion that ZZ is a twat. and its hardly unprovoked with the level of shit spouted by him.

Thanks mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.