Some Of Our Fans

Marvin said:
Support was great where I was.

Sunderland fans reminded me of us Gillingham in '99, and City against Utd in the FA Cup with their fans determined to make the most of the occasion, whereas I've lost count of the number of times I've been in the last 3 seasons, but I was still fighting the tears at the final whistle. Winning at Wembley is special

Sunderland fans were great today

I think the poster was unlucky. Great support by us in 127 - and everyone in good spirits before and after the game. Have to say the Sunderland fans were awesome - applauding us from the concourse as we walked back down towards the tube. In turn, we all applauded them and the usual comments such as 'hope you stay up mate' were being exchanged as we walked. top day all round

Frankboff said:
robbie brewer said:
CTID1988 said:
We slag off the rags for having scummy fans but ive never seen anything on par with the fucking dregs of society we have following us today. Coke being sniffed in full view of kids, wankers kicking off with other blues over fuck all, i even saw some little kid have his drink poured all over him by some fat wanker in "celebration". This was even before i had my face twatted in because some prick couldn't find his seat and thought i was sat in his
Im not soft either, i know what comes with football but today was a different level

Are you really suprised? You have been a member on here since 2009 and in that time will have read some of the absolute bollocks and shite some of our supporters have posted. We are no different to any other club we all have our fair share of arseholes. I hope it didn't spoil your day, we have now won every domestic trophy since the takeover. Let's all enjoy it and look forward to the next one.
I think his anger is more directed at the kid who gave him a slap. I thought today was ace. Top atmosphere ish, good laugh, funny old boys trying to jib in and getting caught again and again. Funny day. Top result and I have a sneaky feeling we will kick on from here. Word.

I think his anger was directed at those snorting coke, fighting amongst themselves and pouring drink over kids(as per his post) I do agree we will kick on from here and hopefully win FA Cup,Premier League and dare i say it Champions league.

Actually Champs league is probably a step too far

I didn't see much trouble today to be honest, thought it was a really good natured day from what I could see.

Agree with the OP. We have some absolute scumbags supporting us, the kind of Neanderthal thugs who wouldn't even be welcome on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

Today I saw grown men pissing in sinks and simply up against the wall, pools of piss spilling around people's feet while they were queuing. Grown men shouting the word 'twat' repeatedly next to a five year old. Grown men verbally abusing people on the tube and causing public damage.

Most blues are decent folk but there is a section of utterly thick scumbags.

Re: Our Fans

salfordpaul said:
did any of you go to the full members cup final or the hamburg friendly?? or derbies at maine rd?

same fans, same behaviour, thats football. all clubs have the same problem

Personally I wouldn't agree, never seen the likes of the behaviour mentioned by the OP at SAFC. Aye, you see minor skirmishes but nothing of that calibre at all.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Agree with the OP. We have some absolute scumbags supporting us, the kind of Neanderthal thugs who wouldn't even be welcome on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

Today I saw grown men pissing in sinks and simply up against the wall, pools of piss spilling around people's feet while they were queuing. Grown men shouting the word 'twat' repeatedly next to a five year old. Grown men verbally abusing people on the tube and causing public damage.

Fuck me, you really are a throwback from the days of the Raj.

Johnsonontheleft said:

Every football club has these types and it is nothing new. Maine Road must have had very few surfaces which weren't routinely pissed on. And people using foul language in front of kids happens at every football ground week in week out. Not condoning such behaviour, merely pointing out that it is not confined to City and I don't buy into this 'our support is changing' narrative. Encountered many, many disgraceful City fans back at Maine Road in the bad old days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.