Some Of Our Fans

It's the beer isn't it? I had several pints and was cheerfully semi pissed most of the afternoon. But there are many fans who cant take their ale and turn into aggressive Neanderthals when they've had a few. More drinking = more bad behaviour

cibaman said:
It's the beer isn't it? I had several pints and was cheerfully semi pissed most of the afternoon. But there are many fans who cant take their ale and turn into aggressive Neanderthals when they've had a few. More drinking = more bad behaviour
I agree it is because of the beer,this need to be slaughtered,I can't quite get my head round.Like some say though its' not new,it's always been there.

DannyBoy2890 said:
Had a decent bunch around me in 126, the lads a few rows in front turned behind and asked others behind of they were ok to stand, which was nice to see. None of this "sit down you prick" and needless fighting.

There was three sunderland directly behind us, who were talking throughout. Clocked their accents straight after kick off. But to be fair to them they were no bother. I've been in other ends before when not being able to get tickets in our end. They didn't cheer when they scored. And clapped when we scored. But we're obviously discussimg the match throughout amongst themselves.
Needless to say as soon as navas scored they made for the exit.

Also, the women directly in front of me had the nicest arse ever which was a nice view. If you're reading this. Miss block 126 row 10. Bravo.
House rules; get on with it!

Great in 552,thought it was the soberist Wembley I have been at.Went for my pre match drink in a place called the Hopper.Ceylonian cafe that was great.

We were in block 133 and saw no trouble just everyone having a good day out.

Saw a little bit of trouble on the train on the way back to Stanmoor but apart from that it was a top day.

Sunderland fans, give yourself a pat on the back, thats how loosing should behave.

no bother in 141, but at the other side a few police/stewards went in to a block but it was over in a few mins.

CTID1988 said:
We slag off the rags for having scummy fans but ive never seen anything on par with the fucking dregs of society we have following us today. Coke being sniffed in full view of kids, wankers kicking off with other blues over fuck all, i even saw some little kid have his drink poured all over him by some fat wanker in "celebration". This was even before i had my face twatted in because some prick couldn't find his seat and thought i was sat in his
Im not soft either, i know what comes with football but today was a different level

Its a shame you`ve got to report on this sort of behaviour CTID and it mars what was a possibly otherwise a great day for you.Complete wankers and tosspots the lot of `em mate.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:20 am --<br /><br />
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
We were in block 133 and saw no trouble just everyone having a good day out.

Saw a little bit of trouble on the train on the way back to Stanmoor but apart from that it was a top day.

Sunderland fans, give yourself a pat on the back, thats how loosing should behave.

Its really nice ,that in this day and age ,the Sunderland fans appear to have been well behaved overall and havn`t read anything so far on here that they turned shitty.
Well done Sunderland fans,so much more classier than that fucking lot from Trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.