Something Special about Stockport?

That spiral cyclepath to bus station roof garden is laughable. Views of shopping trollies in the Mersey, no cycle path onto the A6. Barely a clear route uphill. Planning at its finest.

That spiral cyclepath to bus station roof garden is laughable. Views of shopping trollies in the Mersey, no cycle path onto the A6. Barely a clear route uphill. Planning at its finest.

There is a path right onto to A6. I use it literally every day.

I agree the river needs a clean up, but on the other side, eventually all our trash ends up in Liverpool so it has its benefits.

There is hardly a person alive that remembers wythenshawe being part of Cheshire.
Ha HA always annoy someone that commemt geopraphically it will always be in the paletine like Manchester is Lancashire.

But yes administratively it hasn't been Cheshire for 90 yrs

Always remember my great aunt from dukinfield insist she was from cheshire not thameside or greater manchester as itnwas whem she was born in1906

Last edited:
Ha HA always annoy someone that commemt geopraphically it will always be in the paletine like Manchester is Lancashire.

But yes administratively it hasn't been Cheshire for 50 yrs

Always remember my great aunt from dukinfield insist she was from cheshire not thameside or greater manchester as itnwas whem she was born in1906
It hasn't been in cheshire since 1931.

as someone with a proclivity for millinophilia
(i think women might call it cappellophilia)
it's staggering that nobody has mentioned the museum

images
Hats off to you fella!

Edit: Damn! Someone beat me to it.

How very dare you, you, you, you ingrate, you, you, you ………words fail.
No one and I mean no one beats Mr Stones.

;-)

Who/what the heck is Macheda MK II? Sounds like a machine gun. Is it from Stockport?
Macheda Mark II. Implying that Zirkzee is gonna be a one-hit wonder like Macheda was all those years ago in 2009.

Unless you knew that and are making a joke. In that case, whoosh for me, lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.