Sometimes I just love, love, love Red Cafe...

So Brwnd...what's your early opinion of the Bebe transfer?

I heard he's an experienced box to box player.

RBmk2 said:
Ducado said:
I know what you mean, but to be fair the football world is changing, and pretty much anytime soon, they will be our direct rivals, before they sink into a debt laden pit of despair, and then it will be our turn

Agree with you totally.
They deserve an avalanche of shit for their graceless,relentless nose-rubbing in our darker hours.
I don't expect bouquets from them but at the same time they have excelled themselves for so long in the "twat" stakes that it's going to be hard not to react to their situation getting worse in the same way as they did us.

Maybe we should raise ourselves above it all and "pardon" them?

;-)

No chance. They're having it both barrels.

Garry.Cook said:
So Brwnd...what's your early opinion of the Bebe transfer?

I heard he's an experienced box to box player.

I hear they have plans to bench him till he finds a place in Manchester.

RBmk2 said:
Ducado said:
I know what you mean, but to be fair the football world is changing, and pretty much anytime soon, they will be our direct rivals, before they sink into a debt laden pit of despair, and then it will be our turn

Agree with you totally.
They deserve an avalanche of shit for their graceless,relentless nose-rubbing in our darker hours.
I don't expect bouquets from them but at the same time they have excelled themselves for so long in the "twat" stakes that it's going to be hard not to react to their situation getting worse in the same way as they did us.

;-)

NEVER IN 750 MILLION YEARS

Another thing, what we Mods hate more than anything are people who sign up and pretend to be City fans, we catch them all eventually and ban them

Just sign up with the same name you use on your main forum, can't see the problem with that

fuck em
years and years of piss taking and now is the time for them to get it back in spades and spades and feckin shovels
they may have pretended that liverpool were now their biggest rivals but they are about to be 'reminded' just who feckin hates them the most, the longest, and the deepest.
if they feckin die of debt there will be street parties all over Manchester and beyond

RBmk2 said:
Ducado said:

Agree with you totally.

;-)
What, be the bigger man you mean? Well we have already proved that we're impeccable so...
Nah, I'm gonna lap up every bit of bad news that comes their way and get my own back for years of piss taking. I've already enjoyed two bits of news today, the Glazers business empire crumbling and Bébé being shitter than they thought. The dominoes are falling one at a time.

peacefrog said:
RBmk2 said:
Agree with you totally.

;-)
What, be the bigger man you mean? Well we have already proved that we're impeccable so...
Nah, I'm gonna lap up every bit of bad news that comes their way and get my own back for years of piss taking. I've already enjoyed two bits of news today, the Glazers business empire crumbling and Bébé being shitter than they thought. The dominoes are falling one at a time.

The answer's in the "smile" fella!
I say "fire at will" at the fekkers!

RBmk2 said:
peacefrog said:

The answer's in the "smile" fella!
I say "fire at will" at the fekkers!
I got that. I was playing along.

I'd expect nothing less, the lads are lapping it up that Liverpool are falling apart so it's entirely predictable that you's would do the same.

I'd be wary about getting ahead of myself if I were you though, with Sir Alex we'll always be challengers and I'd expect Mourinho to come in and keep up the same sort of success...it won't last forever but I think it'll last a fair bit longer than you lot are intimating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.