Sometimes I just love, love, love Red Cafe...

I think it will be interesting to have a United fan on here we can debate with.

I have two mates who are United fans who are very reasonable and always provide good banter as well as good debates.

Brwned said:
I'd expect nothing less, the lads are lapping it up that Liverpool are falling apart so it's entirely predictable that you's would do the same.

I'd be wary about getting ahead of myself if I were you though, with Sir Alex we'll always be challengers and I'd expect Mourinho to come in and keep up the same sort of success...it won't last forever but I think it'll last a fair bit longer than you lot are intimating.

Not a cat in hells chance , he only does money, and you haven't got any

Brwned said:
I'd expect nothing less, the lads are lapping it up that Liverpool are falling apart so it's entirely predictable that you's would do the same.

I'd be wary about getting ahead of myself if I were you though, with Sir Alex we'll always be challengers and I'd expect Mourinho to come in and keep up the same sort of success...it won't last forever but I think it'll last a fair bit longer than you lot are intimating.
My thoughts also, people getting a little carried away by 1 result on bluemoon is nothing new though.

Brwned said:

Loads of United fans seem to think Jose will come to them, why would he go to a club with very little money, and ageing squad LOL, your next manager will be Moyes or MON nail on guaranteed

Brwned said:

Baconface won't last much longer. And I don't think Mourinho will be going to united any time soon. Because 1, I think he'd want assurances of funds to spend (and we all know the cupboard is bare. And 2, I think he'd rather have the city job. I mean, only a fool would take on the united job after Ferguson. It's a hiding to nothing. You do well, you're just riding on Ferguson's coat tails, you do badly and you've ruined an empire.

Brwned said:

Hmm.. With "Sir Alex" you'll "always be challengers"...? And how long exactly do you expect him to continue? For ever? I'll give him 2 more seasons maximum.

And you think Mourinho will go to a club with no money? Not keeping up with current events are you mate?

Dream on.

Damocles said:
Rivalries come from the ability to rip the piss out of people. You live in Liverpool thus will want to beat them more than City. I know a Newcastle fan who lives in London and severely wants to beat Spurs, much more than Sunderland.

Pretty much spot on there. Having lived in Liverpool 9 years now, I nearly hate the dippers (both sets, probably Liverpool slightly more if you discount Gollum and the delluded Everton fanbase) more than United... nearly :-)

bluwes said:
Brwned said:

To be fair I could see him going there for his usual 2 year spell.

He's basicly said it enough times anyway.

10.Goater_Legend said:
bluwes said:

Then you are very very wrong - more chance of seeing him at CITY - but I hope not!!

He will not go near a club on the slide with an ageing squad and no money - his comments are 3 years old

10.Goater_Legend said:
bluwes said:

Yeah but that was before he knew they didn't have a pot to piss in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.