#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Technical director of what exactly? Jesus.

I’m almost beginning to feel sorry for them. Fuck that.
I don't think Gabriel needs a technical director. Still, it would be nice if we could find Ole a position in our club to reward him for his successes and loyalty to the city cause.

I never said he was a good manager but seems a decen

I never said he was a good manager but seems a decent bloke.
I was not picking on you personally but I never understand the reluctance of an employer to sack an employee because he/she is "nice"

The only thing that an employer should worry about is the ability of the employee and in the case of Little Ole he is an utter car crash of a manager/coach.

Scoring a flukey goal 20 odd years ago in some jumped up cup competition after being completely played off the park..

Having the rag DNA running through your veins..

Knowing and understanding what "the Manchester United way is and what it means"..

Learning and spouting every rag cliche under the sun whenever being interviewed..

Being a "Manchester lad"

Its all well and good and will take you a long way down the road..

However, when you are utterly fkin clueless and you then surround yourself with even more clueless cnuts who you then look towards to draw inspiration from, cnuts such as Carrick and the other bloke who never speaks, shows any passion, gets animated or changes his blank facial expression even when the rags are being well and truly pumped on the pitch, then the inevitable is going to happen..

£7.5 million for letting the pisscan park in the manager's spot and being the human equivalent of the nodding dog you used to see in the back of car windows is by far and away the best result the paperboy has ever achieved by a long chalk..!

He's going to be a hard act to follow, that's for sure..!
Just think, the people responsible for keeping him in a job and giving him £450m to spend are the ones that are going to be appointing their new manager. THEY ARE FUCKED.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.