#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Imagine a job interview for Olé’s position.

“So tell me, Mr X, what would be your first priorities as Manchester United manager?”

Briefly? These:

1. Get rid of that mad grandpa in the attic
2. Forget your past success. Your present is an embarrassment, and if you don’t stop the rot you’ll get relegated soon
3. Over half your first team squad are not PL top-half players. Decide whether top-half, challenging for Europe is an immediate necessity or a two-season project for your club, and recruit, retain or release accordingly. You don’t seem sure which.
4. Your wage bill is too high. A lean dog is a keen dog. Jadon Sancho doesn’t even have to try in order to earn millionaire’s wages.
5. Your stadium’s a disgrace. If it were up to me I’d demolish the stands, plough the pitch, and sow it with salt - then move to Moss Lane, where there will shortly be a vacant ground
6. If you have to keep reminding yourself that your team’s success is your top priority, you don’t deserve to be here making decisions like whether or not to hire me.
7. But my top priority would be earning lots of money myself, with retaining my professional reputation a distant second. So yeah, when can I start?

He’s a legend. I wonder if the next Manager in will disrespect the club by parking in his spot?
As long as the old piss can is allowed to keep his parking spot, office at the ground, office at the training ground, place on the board and dressing room team talks, all is well at OT.

I hope the man keeps healthy and lives well into his hundred's because as long as he is allowed to stink that place out, they will continue to go backwards!!

Hmm; not sure that's a great idea, to be honest!

GettyImages-1202804605.jpg
rags top of the league for ugly feckers.

So they are going to sack a shit manager and replace him with someone who just shits himself ?

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: "I know we're professional, but when you play for Man United, you don't go to Man City."

What an utter cnut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.