Soriano comments on ownership, spending power & Haaland

Tbf Simon Jordan was a much more successful football club owner than our owners

He almost gets me calling in he does my head in that much. Making up words that the idiot co-presenters think are genius.

They were talking about Everton earlier and he made a suggestion they could just go to CAS to overturn any PL or FA fine. Clearly a dig at us. For someone so well read, I am surprised he would think CAS is corrupt but UEFA or any other body is impartial. And furthermore, can he not see what our fine from CAS related to, and how logical it was for City not to play ball given the evidence of corruption.

He needs someone to fucking slap him. I wish Trevor Sinclair would let me script a response for him. Just can't compete with Jordan's ego.

Not any more. City are huge commercially now across the globe. Even a pessimist would say we are the third biggest club commercially in the biggest league in the world. LFC and MUFC may have bigger fanbases but you can't ignore City any more. That's the reality. It is a new era for football.
City fan base is growing I would suggest that others maybe a little stagnant The kids who have grown up knowing only City as successful are getting of an age when they will want to come to games and soon have financial influence The signing of Grealish and Haaland is significant along with Foden and KDB personality attracts more followers and couple with success we will become the biggest club in England Pep is here to stay and we know that that means
Can’t wait for Khaldoon’s address as it maybe be attack number 3 on the media and rivals

It'll only continue to shift that way.

The youngest generation of players soon won't remember a time when we were shit, or when United were good.
I reckon from around 5 years from now and beyond when we sign players we'll legitimately be hearing tales about how they supported City as a kid.

Nice to know that the fire still burns strongly within Ferran. Going to need to be strong with yet another yank owned club in the PL. Fucking Chelsea Red Sox or whatever. How long before they are in the majority and impose a franchise non relegation model
Leeds going the same way

Nice to know that the fire still burns strongly within Ferran. Going to need to be strong with yet another yank owned club in the PL. Fucking Chelsea Red Sox or whatever. How long before they are in the majority and impose a franchise non relegation model
Yeah it's very weird seeing everyone go crazy over City's ownership when it's very likely a conglomerate of others from the US are going to be the ones to actually ruin the game.

The only thing missing from that statement from Ferran is "And anyone who prints/broadcasts any different better have good legal representation."
Going legal is a waste of time spent by the executives preparing just ignore it and bind your time

Soriano v Rich Robbie Savage.

I'm sure Jim Shite, being the rating whore he is would love that on his show. Proper ambush the ****.

"Thank you for your view Simon you'll be please to hear joining us now..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.