Sorry about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
101toMR said:
Damocles said:
karen7 said:
Stop with the pm's daz,i'm bored of you now

If someone is harassing you then report the PM.

If you think that not only hounding me is fair but claiming that I am sending posters PM's that's just downright nasty isn't it?

They can report the PM and we will be able to see anything that was or wasn't said and done. Simple really.

Damocles said:
101toMR said:
Damocles said:
If someone is harassing you then report the PM.

If you think that not only hounding me is fair but claiming that I am sending posters PM's that's just downright nasty isn't it?

They can report the PM and we will be able to see anything that was or wasn't said and done. Simple really.

I have sent you a PM Damocles.
You have permission from me (Not like you need it but I suspect you have rules you stick to) to check every PM I have sent.

101toMR said:
Damocles said:
101toMR said:

I have sent you a PM Damocles.
You have permission from me (Not like you need it but I suspect you have rules you stick to) to check every PM I have sent.

All 3 usernames?

I will wait for your reply Damocles.
Same to karen if you think I have pmed you I give you permission and I want you to post those pms here.
But I suspect that you are lying.

101toMR said:
I will wait for your reply Damocles.
Same to karen if you think I have pmed you I give you permission and I want you to post those pms here.
But I suspect that you are lying.

I don't lie
Tell the class your 3 usernames in the spirit of honesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.