Sorry about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
101toMR said:
You might as well delete my account the sheep are circling and now there is a mod asking a poster who he is and being abusive.
That's pretty sad isn't it?

You could always use your other one
Sleeper cell was a good name

karen7 said:
101toMR said:
You might as well delete my account the sheep are circling and now there is a mod asking a poster who he is and being abusive.
That's pretty sad isn't it?

You could always use your other one
Sleeper cell was a good name

Have I genuinely got to put up with a small group of people just shouting usernames at me?
It must be a slow day.
If you can point me to just ONE post where I have been abusive? And then retract your racism accusation thank you.

101toMR said:
PB doesn't know who I am and I am not daz.
He is just bowing to a crowd who have probably chased a few buses in their time.
So come out from behind your proxies and we'll find out.

Just to give a hint to the other posters all but 3 of his posts are hidden behind a proxy server. But 3 aren't and they suggest he us most definitely Dazdon. Unfortunately Ric insists on giving him the benefit of the doubt whereas other mods don't want to.

101toMR said:
He is just bowing to a crowd who have probably chased a few buses in their time.

Just a small thing mate. Do you know what something called the Http-X-Forwarded-For request header is?

You should probably look that up.

Don't ever confuse tolerance for ignorance

Damocles said:
101toMR said:

Just a small thing mate. Do you know what something called the Http-X-Forwarded-For request header is?

I am not the one who is confused here.
But if you want to also play to the crowd of pointers than you go for that.
I asked PB to point at ONE post where I have been abusive and racist and as yet he hasn't replied.

Prestwich_Blue said:
101toMR said:

Just to give a hint to the other posters all but 3 of his posts are hidden behind a proxy server. But 3 aren't and they suggest he us most definitely Dazdon. Unfortunately Ric insists on giving him the benefit of the doubt whereas other mods don't want to.

But I thought one of the other Mods invited him back on via Twitter?

Interesting goings on in Mod Towers....

Curiouser and curiouser....

No6 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
101toMR said:

That's what Karen and co have been saying and it obviously isn't true.
Shouting at posters is enough for a witch-hunt to start apparently.

No6 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
101toMR said:

Nope. It was me accused of this and it isn't true. In fact I don't think I've ever spoken to Daz on Twitter in my entire life.

As I said in this thread earlier, you would not believe the amount of shit that is made up about mods and why people were banned until you become a mod. It's rather hilarious at times.

101toMR said:
Damocles said:
101toMR said:

I am not the one who is confused here.
But if you want to also play to the crowd of pointers than you go for that.
I asked PB to point at ONE post where I have been abusive and racist and as yet he hasn't replied.

I'm not playing to any crowd of pointers, just mentioning a small technical issue.

No6 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
101toMR said:

Last time i looked you were his mate elsewhere,bit late coming to his rescue now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.