Sorry about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
101toMR said:
No6 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
So come out from behind your proxies and we'll find out.

Just to give a hint to the other posters all but 3 of his posts are hidden behind a proxy server. But 3 aren't and they suggest he us most definitely Dazdon. Unfortunately Ric insists on giving him the benefit of the doubt whereas other mods don't want to.

But I thought one of the other Mods invited him back on via Twitter?

Interesting goings on in Mod Towers....

Curiouser and curiouser....

That's what Karen and co have been saying and it obviously isn't true.
Shouting at posters is enough for a witch-hunt to start apparently.

Where have i said that?

Prestwich_Blue said:
101toMR said:
PB doesn't know who I am and I am not daz.
He is just bowing to a crowd who have probably chased a few buses in their time.

Just to give a hint to the other posters all but 3 of his posts are hidden behind a proxy server. But 3 aren't and they suggest he us most definitely Dazdon. Unfortunately Ric insists on giving him the benefit of the doubt whereas other mods don't want to.

Maybe 101toMR posted those 3 posts from dazdon's computer but didn't realise dazdon was dazdon. He might be an old mate of his from Wythenshawe and only knows him by his real name and doesn't realise he is the fucking dick that we know dazdon is. There's a possible explanation.

karen7 said:
No6 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

But I thought one of the other Mods invited him back on via Twitter?

Interesting goings on in Mod Towers....

Curiouser and curiouser....

Last time i looked you were his mate elsewhere,bit late coming to his rescue now

They may suggest to you mate but I am most definitely now and whatever your thoughts I am NOT here to cause trouble at all....not one post in my nearly 1000 hints towards that.
And now other posters are been accused of being in cahoots with another poster.
Can we form a new rule and force all posters to divulge their real name and where they are in the interest of the groups overall chakra?

west didsblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
101toMR said:
PB doesn't know who I am and I am not daz.
He is just bowing to a crowd who have probably chased a few buses in their time.

Maybe 101toMR posted those 3 posts from dazdon's computer but didn't realise dazdon was dazdon. He might be an old mate of his from Wythenshawe and only knows him by his real name and doesn't realise he is the fucking dick that we know dazdon is. There's a possible explanation.

hahahahaha that's one explanation but I can assure you that isn't the case.
I don't know the other posters accused of being in cahoots with me either.
I don't even know who "ME" is any more.

karen7 said:
SWP's back said:
dronefromsector7g said:
So did Karen.
So did I..

What's he said and done elsewhere?

That's a long story and one i'm sure the mods would not like me to tell
Take it from me the lovely guy in pm's and bantering with me has ripped me to shreds elsewhere
Sorry to hear that though I know we haven't always been sweetness and light.

I've heard of this other place but never so much as searched for it on google.

I'm sure Fetters et al miss me greatly.

I'm not convinced that it is Daz

As far as I know, he has got his own site/forum now where he basically just talks to himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.