Sorry My Bad English - Silva, the full Rag wind up.

Ono, simply brilliant but can you tell me, was Canary 10

due to the Green and Gold shite or the fact Silva was born on the Canary Islands.

Either way genius.

ono you twat !!!
I`ve just come off the Rag wind up and now find myself reading other posts in bastard broken English/Spanish,which I can`t let go of.Reading `em like Manuel from Fawlty Towers.
Seen it all the way through,from when the initial post started.
You should fucking work for SPOOKS mate.
Brilliant.

BlakeTheBlue said:
Cheers ono mate. It was a really fun ride while it lasted. Any time you get a chance to stiff those filthy rag twats again let me know... I'm always up for it if you need a wing man.

I'll second this, if you need anything in Spanish or Portuguese just give us a shout.

KenTheLandlord said:

due to the Green and Gold shite or the fact Silva was born on the Canary Islands.

Either way genius.
It was just one of those things really. I wanted to originally do something related to the Green and Gold, and then i kept seeing Canary references in Spanish articles so it was perfect.

Like other posters, i can't quite get broken up Spanish-English out of my head now. I'm even thinking in it. I constantly feel as indecisive ans Manuel from Fawlty Towers.

ono said:
KenTheLandlord said:

Either way genius.
It was just one of those things really. I wanted to originally do something related to the Green and Gold, and then i kept seeing Canary references in Spanish articles so it was perfect.

Like other posters, i can't quite get broken up Spanish-English out of my head now. I'm even thinking in it. I constantly feel as indecisive ans Manuel from Fawlty Towers.

Sees i tell you were a bastardino with English speak and Spanish talk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.