Sorry to say this, but...

I don't understand what good sacking him would do.
If what the papers are saying is true then the last thing we need is to be more unsettled by not having a manager.
Sack him and the whole process of 'just give this manager a season' starts all over again until we sack him too - madness

Pigeonho said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
In the 10 months or so he's been here what do you think he should have achieved?
In 6 weeks time he will have been in the job a year, yet as it stands appears to be no more better off than his predecessor, yet having spent shit loads more on players. Yes things might pick up in those next 6 weeks but even so, we are out of the cup we had a genuine chance of winning under Sparky, so even if in the next 6 weeks Mancini maintains our position of 4th, effectively we will still be worse off as at the time Hughes was sacked, we were points within 4th and still had the real chance of silverware. With £150m being spent, we shouldn't even be having this conversation in my opinion.

Cock

Chick Counterfly said:
Pigeonho said:
In 6 weeks time he will have been in the job a year, yet as it stands appears to be no more better off than his predecessor, yet having spent shit loads more on players. Yes things might pick up in those next 6 weeks but even so, we are out of the cup we had a genuine chance of winning under Sparky, so even if in the next 6 weeks Mancini maintains our position of 4th, effectively we will still be worse off as at the time Hughes was sacked, we were points within 4th and still had the real chance of silverware. With £150m being spent, we shouldn't even be having this conversation in my opinion.

Except we won't be worse off than under 'Sparky' (eurgh), if we were safely in the top four (yer man was sacked when we were 7th).
Err no, after the Sunderland win we were 6th.

Pigeonho said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
In the 10 months or so he's been here what do you think he should have achieved?

In those 6 weeks we have a lot of games, if we pick the same amount of points up in the next 6 weeks as Hughes did during the next 6 weeks or so last year then Mancini will be under extreme pressure and rightly so however at the moment he's two points behind where we were at this time last season under Hughes which is hardly anything to worry about as were still 4th. If Mancini is 4th in 6 weeks time then it'll be an improvement on where we were when Hughes was sacked as we were in 6th and slipping down the table slowly but surely, if we maintain 4th from now till Christmas then it'll mean were doing quite well and picking up points because if we didn't then we'd find ourselves further down the table. Take your point with regards to Carling Cup but Mancini could easily have us into the next round of the Europe Leauge and be 4th come Christmas.

With 150 mil being spend in the summer where do you think we should be now?

Witney Blue said:
Pigeonho said:

Cock
Digress. Exactly why am I a cock?

Pigeonho said:
Chick Counterfly said:
Except we won't be worse off than under 'Sparky' (eurgh), if we were safely in the top four (yer man was sacked when we were 7th).
Err no, after the Sunderland win we were 6th.

well I happen to believe the decision had already been made before that game, but it makes no difference to the argument, does it?

Failsworth_Blue said:
Pigeonho said:

In those 6 weeks we have a lot of games, if we pick the same amount of points up in the next 6 weeks as Hughes did during the next 6 weeks or so last year then Mancini will be under extreme pressure and rightly so however at the moment he's two points behind where we were at this time last season under Hughes which is hardly anything to worry about as were still 4th. If Mancini is 4th in 6 weeks time then it'll be an improvement on where we were when Hughes was sacked as we were in 6th and slipping down the table slowly but surely, if we maintain 4th from now till Christmas then it'll mean were doing quite well and picking up points because if we didn't then we'd find ourselves further down the table. Take your point with regards to Carling Cup but Mancini could easily have us into the next round of the Europe Leauge and be 4th come Christmas.

With 150 mil being spend in the summer where do you think we should be now?
Well we shouldn't be getting beat 3-0 at home, losing pathetically away to Wolves and being made to look silly in a second half v a Polish team. Not being arrogant, but you asked where we should be with £150m being spent, and thats my honest answer.

m27 said:
Pigeonho said:

Stop it.

Ah, you spotted that as well!!!

It's always the little things...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.