souness

He looked a proper clown yesterday.

Thing is though Sky have loaded the panel of "experts / pundits full of ex Liverpool players, one of them was bound to lose it.

If we win this bloody title Sky (and the greater media at large) is going to turn into the exact opposite of a scouse wankfest, whatver that may be.

I am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt given how upset his was at his beloved team being outwitted by the total non-football of Chelsea.
I think he will be embarrassed when he looks back on his comments.
And for all those Quinn critics it should be clear to see he does have some affinity with our club. He stood up to Souness' comments well and proper.

Why don't they know they're getting people's backs up with this embittered shit and dishonesty?

No, not having it, i know i can keep my shit together at work no matter what.
It is personal to me as City as my father started and built the company.

So with that if i was a pundit i could be bitterly bitterly disappointed but still not simply bitter or childish.
I could dispense my views without or with feeling, i do not believe if i can have such control he can't.
He is a grown man and should bloody well act like one the stupid idiot.

He was decent but that is childish and cringy tbh, not annoying.
He has seen the world more than many will and this gives you a great perspective on life so i am not having it.
He threw his toys out and forgot his job, load of old rubbish.

Grow up you silly old man.

PDK said:
Swansea fan here. Can't believe the stick from Souness, who by the way, was a second-rate manager at best (didn't he sign that Ali Dia for Southampton with the dodgy CV, never even seen him play?)
As an outsider looking in, City's performance yesterday was the polar opposite of the drivel coming out of GS's mouth. Scored early, never looked in any danger, clean sheet away from home against a side in form, & who recently beat Chelsea relatively comfortably.
My guess is that if it were Man U, they all would have said "The sign of champions, winning ugly, professional performance etc, etc"., & I can bet that if David Silva had played, he would have said they wouldn't have won had Silva not been playing.
How can he blow smoke up Chelsea's arse for their performance, yet put City down for theirs when for me City played much better than Chelsea.
Away wins in the PL are hard to come by (& being a Swans fan, I know this only too well!), so to go to an in-form team, under pressure to deliver, score 2 goals, keep a clean sheet & put the pressure on Liverpool & Chelsea, for me was a great response to what happened at Anfield.
I've never rated Souness as a pundit anyway, but was surprised at his obvious disappointment yesterday, but well done Quinny for putting him straight.
Just a tool of the highest order.

Cheers fella,see you next season..<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Wait till Carragher later.....

Ahh the spit gargler...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.