souness

CityFan94 said:
The Flash said:
CityFan94 said:
He's usually a very good, unbiased pundit.

He was just gutted yesterday and was spouting nonsense - we've all done that!

Hi Graeme!

Haha.

He is usually a very good and unbiased pundit (along with Neville as the best on sky), hence why I'm defending him a little.

He's been really complimentary to us in the past.
Have to agree he normally says it as it is regardless of if you want to hear it or not. But that last night was just the rambles of a bitter man. Biased and hurt because Chelsea bored to victory over his and sky's pick to succeed the rags for league domination.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/souness.911097/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/souness.911097/</a>

Sunderland fans seem to dislike him as well. Maybe because of him managing Newcastle lol.

Most bitter I have ever seen him. I usually think he's a decent pundit but what a clown he looked last night.

The best was suggesting that we wouldn't of won or we were lucky to win that game all because of Yaya.

How does he explain Liverpool winning 90% of their matches thanks to Suarez then?

Was gutted and could barely bring himself to slag off Liverpool who became more and more shite as the game went on.

Bitter twat.

Swansea fan here. Can't believe the stick from Souness, who by the way, was a second-rate manager at best (didn't he sign that Ali Dia for Southampton with the dodgy CV, never even seen him play?)
As an outsider looking in, City's performance yesterday was the polar opposite of the drivel coming out of GS's mouth. Scored early, never looked in any danger, clean sheet away from home against a side in form, & who recently beat Chelsea relatively comfortably.
My guess is that if it were Man U, they all would have said "The sign of champions, winning ugly, professional performance etc, etc"., & I can bet that if David Silva had played, he would have said they wouldn't have won had Silva not been playing.
How can he blow smoke up Chelsea's arse for their performance, yet put City down for theirs when for me City played much better than Chelsea.
Away wins in the PL are hard to come by (& being a Swans fan, I know this only too well!), so to go to an in-form team, under pressure to deliver, score 2 goals, keep a clean sheet & put the pressure on Liverpool & Chelsea, for me was a great response to what happened at Anfield.
I've never rated Souness as a pundit anyway, but was surprised at his obvious disappointment yesterday, but well done Quinny for putting him straight.
Just a tool of the highest order.

PDK said:
Swansea fan here. Can't believe the stick from Souness, who by the way, was a second-rate manager at best (didn't he sign that Ali Dia for Southampton with the dodgy CV, never even seen him play?)
As an outsider looking in, City's performance yesterday was the polar opposite of the drivel coming out of GS's mouth. Scored early, never looked in any danger, clean sheet away from home against a side in form, & who recently beat Chelsea relatively comfortably.
My guess is that if it were Man U, they all would have said "The sign of champions, winning ugly, professional performance etc, etc"., & I can bet that if David Silva had played, he would have said they wouldn't have won had Silva not been playing.
How can he blow smoke up Chelsea's arse for their performance, yet put City down for theirs when for me City played much better than Chelsea.
Away wins in the PL are hard to come by (& being a Swans fan, I know this only too well!), so to go to an in-form team, under pressure to deliver, score 2 goals, keep a clean sheet & put the pressure on Liverpool & Chelsea, for me was a great response to what happened at Anfield.
I've never rated Souness as a pundit anyway, but was surprised at his obvious disappointment yesterday, but well done Quinny for putting him straight.

This... you can come again! :-)

Rag.
PDK said:

Souness is usually very good. I'd say he will have woken up this morning and be mortified watching that back. It was his most embarrassing moment in his years as a pundit. As most have said he was pissed off with what happened at Anfield and we all say stupid things in the heat if the moment,but our views are not broadcast live to millions.

PDK said:

Welcome!

Indeed he looked uncomfortable at the fact that Liverpool had been completely outdone and we had such a comfortable game. We didn't play really well but I wouldn't say we were under the cosh at anytime or under any pressure. We just got the result we needed and settled on it. Souness should know better that at this stage of the season anyone in a title race would take a crap performance with a 2-0 win. Just pure bitterness.

On the plus side my opinion of Nial went up a few notches.
He told Souness he was talking bollocks and wouldn't back down when Souness kept going on the subject.

Is there a video about it? Would love to see his exact reactions...
:)

These scouser experts would be horrible to listen if Pool would win the league this season...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.