souness

inbetween said:
Most bitter I have ever seen him. I usually think he's a decent pundit but what a clown he looked last night.

The best was suggesting that we wouldn't of won or we were lucky to win that game all because of Yaya.

How does he explain Liverpool winning 90% of their matches thanks to Suarez then?

Was gutted and could barely bring himself to slag off Liverpool who became more and more shite as the game went on.

Bitter twat.

recorded it and just watched it back - agree with every word of this, he came over as sad, old, bitter and deluded

We played that game like absolute champions and Souness knows it.

Burtonrdblue said:
To think a few little days ago I actually liked Souness!! What a complete and utter unprofessional twat!! He says we relied on Yaya too much yesterday of course Liverpool haven't relied on Suarez at all this year?? This people was sour grapes "AND ITS LIVE" as that other biased twat Tyler is fond of saying, Souness was in meltdown live on air getting sweatier and sweatier getting redder and redder!!! What must of really pissed him off was City's businesslike performance which was really hard to pick holes in because it was Businesslike simples!!!! What does he expect us to do? Like Liverpool at Norwich go 2-0 then get pegged back score a lucky as fuck goal to go 3-1 then get pegged back again to 3-2 and be hanging on for grim death??? Is that why your not a manager anymore Graeme? Or was it that somebody duped you on the phone into playing a pub player in a premiership game? You muppet!!! Just before the game at Anfield yesterday he said WE won't bottle it today and I expect Chelsea to be blown away, Oh! Graeme you should of listened to the big Irishman next to you who actually looked at the game objectively which he is paid to do!!!! If going away to a team who have just won 5 and are having their best finish in Premiership history and winning 2-0 isn't good then I know nothing about Football and my 30 years watching the game has been for nothing!!!

That's a top rant.

PDK said:
Swansea fan here. Can't believe the stick from Souness, who by the way, was a second-rate manager at best (didn't he sign that Ali Dia for Southampton with the dodgy CV, never even seen him play?)
As an outsider looking in, City's performance yesterday was the polar opposite of the drivel coming out of GS's mouth. Scored early, never looked in any danger, clean sheet away from home against a side in form, & who recently beat Chelsea relatively comfortably.
My guess is that if it were Man U, they all would have said "The sign of champions, winning ugly, professional performance etc, etc"., & I can bet that if David Silva had played, he would have said they wouldn't have won had Silva not been playing.
How can he blow smoke up Chelsea's arse for their performance, yet put City down for theirs when for me City played much better than Chelsea.
Away wins in the PL are hard to come by (& being a Swans fan, I know this only too well!), so to go to an in-form team, under pressure to deliver, score 2 goals, keep a clean sheet & put the pressure on Liverpool & Chelsea, for me was a great response to what happened at Anfield.
I've never rated Souness as a pundit anyway, but was surprised at his obvious disappointment yesterday, but well done Quinny for putting him straight.
Just a tool of the highest order.
''There's lovely!!''<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:01 pm --<br /><br />
Champions2012! said:
http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/souness.911097/

Sunderland fans seem to dislike him as well. Maybe because of him managing Newcastle lol.
Lifted off there;

YHOP3Aa.png

Absolutely spot on!

Pam said:
We played that game like absolute champions and Souness knows it.

And just to give some more shit to Souness (who i must admit do normally like) is this piece from John Cross from the Mirror,today :

City played the second half with the swagger of champions.They were worthy winners and got the title back within their grasp.

Brilliant and someone should show this to GS.

chicagoblues said:
fucking can't believe how sad his face expression is when he can't credit city ....bitter ****

Hero or bitter ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uHPNssX7N4[/youtube]

Souness is an ex liverpool player and manager what do you expect him to say, everybody apart from City fans thought Buzzer was a loon after this.

EDIT just watched the video right through and it portrays as a ****, well that back fired on the red cunts as he was absolutely bang on :)

You wouldn't expect anything else from him.

Graeme Souness on his time as Liverpool manager

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLZ-izJAzAU[/youtube]

Liverpool. " This is a special, special, club for me."

"I'm a Liverpool supporter, there still my team."

He brought his annoyance of dippers losing into our game
He was really riled up and was totally out of order in his comments about our game,i like him but he crossed a line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.