Souness

Who cares what he was commenting on its not a "man's game " its a boys, girls women's everyones game ! That's the reason why dinosaurs like him deserve a bollocking.
Surely you don't believe he was trying to suggest that football is just for men and not for women and children. Saying 'it's a man's game' means something completely different in the context he said it in.

It seems quite clear to me that he was saying was that it was good to see the referees allowing some actual physicality back in the game instead of blowing up for every dive/flop.

Does she know he's Scottish? The accent does give it a way a bit

I'm more shocked they haven't given his contract to Karen Carsey.

Edit: Fuck me she's sat next to him. Jesus

Ridiculous. He clearly didn't mean anything bad by it. Looks like it all started with that tweet by Bethany England? Totally unnecessary
Yep,another attention seeking,needy,pathetic,fucker who wants to change the world to suit their own narrative and agenda.

Football is a mans game,it always will be,despite women succesfully getting in on the act and making their own version of the game.

Souness is a top bloke

People are offended these days with an ease that is pitiful.
I think his comments were well within context.

Okay, if we're being pedantic he might have said "it's a rough and tumble game again". But that's clunky or he might have said "it's a physical game again" But that could mean anything.

Yep,another attention seeking,needy,pathetic,fucker who wants to change the world to suit their own narrative and agenda.

Football is a mans game,it always will be,despite women succesfully getting in on the act and making their own version of the game.

Souness is a top bloke
I do think there’s been a bit of an overreaction to Souness’ comments but saying “Football is a mans game,it always will be, despite women succesfully getting in on the act” shows there still is a fairly sexist culture that prevails amongst many men.

He is right, was there any women out there??? Jesus he is the only pundit who is worth listening too, no wonder people are turning off in their droves to pre and post match coverage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.