Souness

Jeeeez he goes on the back of that then they can shove up there arse .......... he was saying it about a game that involved men ffs ........... sorry it’s getting embarrassing now ......... great they won the euros but stop trying to make everything about the women etc etc etc ........... please come back when you can actually fill ground when the tickets are the same price as a mans game

People are offended these days with an ease that is pitiful.
Have you seen the row at (Imperial ?) college about an Antony Gormley statue. Students are offended because they say the figure’s knee looks like an erect penis? First time I ever came across a 20 year old who objected to an erect penis!

I love Souness for the fact he mis pronounces the Glazers name without fail ,every time!
I love him for his forthright opinion and calling it as it is.He doesn't pander to idiots and will call a spade a spade.

Its quite unique and very refreshing at a time most say what they believe others want to hear,or more concerning.....is the PC/Woke response.

Absolutely if they have the desired skill level and physicality needed to make it.

The issue is 99.9% of professional men are unable to achieve that so it’s always going to be out of reach imo.
FA regs ban women from playing against men from 12 years old onwards.

Has this caused a stir with anyone other than Bethany England and whoever that second person is? Their tweets seem to have caused more of a stir.
Not really. People seem to be getting themselves worked into a frenzy over it, but don’t think I’ve seen a single call for Souness to actually be sacked over this despite what some are claiming.

FA regs ban women from playing against men from 12 years old onwards.

They do so we have both a mens game and a womens game.

Yesterday was a mens game and the high bar set to physical contact so far in the mens PL is refreshing and exactly what Souness and co, including Carney was discussing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.