Souness

I normally quite like him but he did seem to be on a strange nostalgia trip today. Constantly banging on about cheating foreigners/ back in my day/ man’s game, etc. all afternoon.

I do think there’s been a bit of an overreaction to Souness’ comments but saying “Football is a mans game,it always will be, despite women succesfully getting in on the act” shows there still is a fairly sexist culture that prevails amongst many men.

Not remotely sexist,i'm calling it as is.

They are two completely separate entities,despite the efforts of many to make/force comparison......Football is a mans game,womens football is theirs.

Netball will always be a woman's game.....but,should they desire...... nothing to stop blokes making their own version and calling it Men's netball.

This topic is getting away from the original context,which is that Souness made a remark that has been used as ammunition by a loon to push an agenda.

Yep,another attention seeking,needy,pathetic,fucker who wants to change the world to suit their own narrative and agenda.

Football is a mans game,it always will be,despite women succesfully getting in on the act and making their own version of the game.

Souness is a top bloke

It is indeed a man’s game in so much us men are allowed to say that in the exact same way someone would talk about the womens game in this country.

Yesterday was a man’s game.

Happy to see other than the odd social justice warrior, the majority of BM are not falling for the next social media campaign to get a white male the sack.

It seems after the show he was on his way home in the car, wound down his window & gobbed in the face of a young girl but thats fine?

It is indeed a man’s game in so much us men are allowed to say that in the exact same way someone would talk about the womens game in this country.

Yesterday was a man’s game.

Happy to see other than the odd social justice warrior, the majority of BM are not falling for the next social media campaign to get a white male the sack.

Spot on,and while you correctly claim,there are many with a dangerous agenda that exist on SM platforms that im quite surprised at the common sense being shown here by most.Hopefully more people are waking up to this perverse nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.