Souness

I love him for his forthright opinion and calling it as it is.He doesn't pander to idiots and will call a spade a spade.

Its quite unique and very refreshing at a time most say what they believe others want to hear,or more concerning.....is the PC/Woke response.
High time the woke culture infesting the world is destroyed by the common man/woman, this sh1t has gone on far to long, time to get back to the real world.

High time the woke culture infesting the world is destroyed by the common man/woman, this sh1t has gone on far to long, time to get back to the real world.
I am definitely noticing more and more have had enough,and are waking up to the many agenda's.Unfortunately,it has become so ingrained in many walks of life that people now have much to lose if they challenge the madness,so are reluctantly forced to turn a blind eye and count down the days until they can escape.

Not really. People seem to be getting themselves worked into a frenzy over it, but don’t think I’ve seen a single call for Souness to actually be sacked over this despite what some are claiming.

I find that's the case with a lot of these things.

A lot of people generally want a reason to decry cancel culture and tend to use any excuse.

Reactions: Ric
Has this caused a stir with anyone other than Bethany England and whoever that second person is? Their tweets seem to have caused more of a stir.
Never heard of Bethany England and can’t be arsed Googling to see who she is but her tweet is ridiculous.

I am definitely noticing more and more have had enough,and are waking up to the many agenda's.Unfortunately,it has become so ingrained in many walks of life that people now have much to lose if they challenge the madness,so are reluctantly forced to turn a blind eye and count down the days until they can escape.
It is becoming ingrained again your 100% correct because people are scared to call it out for what it is.

This trans gender shit is a disgrace, a simple fact, there are two species in the human race, male and female and only one can reproduce and they are female, simple and not difficult to understand.

The longer people turn a blind eye, the more standards, reality and hope fade.

Stand up and stop this crap, because the vast majority of the world are completely against it.

I'm not offended he said its a man's game ! Is football a "man's game " ? No it isn't. Stop trying to defend the dinosaur ! The only reason I have commented is because people like you are trying to defend this clown.
Ridiculous comment, he’s not a dinosaur, he’s an ex professional who walked the walk, he’s earned his right to comment on the game and he’s one of the best pundits around. He was commenting on a man’s game, there was no agenda. I’m guessing you’re the epitome of woke/PC/Facebook generation, give your head a wobble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.