Sour grapes by Reading fans

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Leicester_royal said:
Jimmy Kebe was our winger, he's a bit of an enigma.

When he is on song he is a world beater, but there are games when you wonder if he is playing. Been in good nick recently.

Would like to see our strongest teams play each other, would be an interesting game. And hopefully next time we wont have to fly all the way back from the Ukraine two days before lmao.

(add: Zab, AJ, and Barry(starting) (takeout: Vieira, Kolarov and SWP) against your strongest side (although you might wanna keep the keeper from today in!)

In thought Kish did well at the back for us today and considering our other centre back and our right back are midfielders, they were excellent too. Shane Long looks like he is struggling a little with his injury at present, still having injections to get him through matches. In general Kompany and Lescott didn't give him a look in but he won a huge percentage of headers against them.
The keeper is a real star for the future, straight out of our academy and only played a handful of games.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Leicester_royal said:
Jimmy Kebe was our winger, he's a bit of an enigma.

When he is on song he is a world beater, but there are games when you wonder if he is playing. Been in good nick recently.

Would like to see our strongest teams play each other, would be an interesting game. And hopefully next time we wont have to fly all the way back from the Ukraine two days before lmao.

(add: Zab, AJ, and Barry(starting) (takeout: Vieira, Kolarov and SWP) against your strongest side (although you might wanna keep the keeper from today in!)

BARRy?!?!?! lol get mario or dzeko in

Personally considering it was a quarter final F.A cup game and they came to city with a dream tie, i thought their fans were shite.

sang about 5 times all game, even when they tried just a small pocket tried to get things going.

thought they would of made some sort of atmosphere to compete against.

they were nothing special.

as for their chairman, 'a draw would of been a fair result' get fucked, 1 shot on target all game, city 15+ ATTEMPTS, what a tosser.

To be fair I was impressed Reading didn't do the small time "oooooooAHHHHH" when Joe was taking his goalkicks.

I thought the Reading fans were incredibly quiet. It was an FA Cup Q/F

Nice touch by the City fans in the West Stand to give the Reading plyers a standing ovation after they said goodbye to their fns.

I thought Reading were well organised and hard working. I expected lot more from Shane long. Thought Mcanuff and Kebe were their best players.

We struggled to win the game, but we deserved it s we were the only team creating chances. They are in a similar position to Leicester in the League but Leicester caused us a lot more problems. Perhaps Reading missed their gest players (although I thought they were defenders)

I have to say I thought the Reading fans were about the quietest I've ever heard at City (Either COMS or Maine Road). I was in 104 today and could barely hear a whisper from them all game.

It was funny walking out of the ground some of the Reading fans totally lost it.

Weird doing the Poznan walking down the street, but it's not every day you get to Wembley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.