Sour grapes by Reading fans

not really being bitter, they are just telling the truth. we are poor.

yes we are 3rd and in a semi, but anybody who actualy goes to games will tell you we are poor.

micah isnt fat though.

Very funny stuff on there. We made them look ordinary, couldn't break down our back four etc. If Tevez had his shooting boots on it (obviously a waste of money) would have been an absolute rout. As for their fans, and apparently that was a good outing from them - wonder what a regular away is like if that's decent, they were shit. Barely heard them all game from 111 aisle. For the numbers they brought they were the worst fans at Eastlands this season. Obviously the likes of Fulham and Wigan were poorer but they only brought a minibus.

Not read the forum, cba usual shite no doubt.

I think the real fans, the ones at the game, were sound, milling around city square taking pics and savouring the jovial atmosphere around the ground.

I would imagine they wernt singing that much through biting fingernails, remember it was a big game for us , but a massive one for them.

Well Done reading, get promotion and come and see us soon

Petetheblu said:
One of them wrote..."how he used to like City fans, but spent the entire match complaining of CAPITALISM", he then went onto report how he hoped the scum beat us at Wembly.....Ohhhh the irony.

I know, that muppet's post made me laugh too....

Hi Proud reading supporter here

I was at game and was in 113 very quietly with a freind from france who has never seen and game in england and wanted too see a top four side( which city wiill be)

i for one have no sour grapes as obviously city with there resources and quality shone through at the end.

i believe that we were well organised and worked hard and you could see that by the city players and fans celebrating at the end. we gace you a game and you came out on top.

I was expecting more from city and although sideway passing and keeping ball is good it looked very italian. i like the way we play as we use the good old fashioned wing play and are quick on the counter attack.
i can honestly say that i am never bored watching reading as its exciting.
i hope that you change manager as with the quality you have you deserve more than defesive italian football( imagine what keegan could have done with those players) Best player for man city nigel de jong(different class) worst player viera (shocking)
anyway i dont care who wins fa cup as im a reading fan but its nice to be beat by winners which i think you will
all the best in future

From an outsider City didn't play well but should have won at a canter i mean Reading only started attacking when they went a goal down.

When me and my dad walked past there supporters coach, a lad about 19 was about to get off wearing a scum top. An old guy with them told him to put his coat back on. Proper fans, united probably their fave fa cup team!

Some ridiculous posts on that Reading forum ... some of em' must walk around with their heads stuck between the cheeks of their arses!

Sure they played well , but you'd expect them too , the pressure was all on us ....

but i'd hardly say that Joe Hart looked troubled all afternoon , and we definetely had the bulk of the play ....... great header from Micah too to finish them off!

-- Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:30 pm --

david'ssilva said:
When me and my dad walked past there supporters coach, a lad about 19 was about to get off wearing a scum top. An old guy with them told him to put his coat back on. Proper fans, united probably their fave fa cup team!

Funny you should say that ......

a post from from Reading FC facebook ........

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/readingfc#!/readingfc/posts/174442022603283" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/readingfc#!/rea ... 2022603283</a>

Oscar Wells

"spent the game with 5 man utd supporters who all were cheering on reading! we all wore my reading shirts to top off the experience"

I work in Reading although we have very few Reading supporters in the office but I did hear some sour grapes from a couple of their supporters in a shop in town a short while ago, one of whom was definitely hoping the Rags would beat us in the semi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.