South Africa are ruining the world cup

redmizzle said:
you notice it the the moment you put the fuckin game on,its impossible not to unless you turn the sound off or unless your fuckin deaf,wouldn't make any difference if they were Eskimo's its downright anti-social and i'll say it once again.....backward

-- Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:00 pm --
Okay then sweetheart you can do two things, either stop moaning and get with the fucking program as its going to fucking carry on through the tournament cos the whinging is getting tiring or tune in to fucking loose women! Problem fucking solved!
no sweetheart YOU can do two things either answer the fuckin above question or quit reading the fuckin thread if you find it tiring!problem fuckin solved

brianstrousers said:
redmizzle said:
you notice it the the moment you put the fuckin game on,its impossible not to unless you turn the sound off or unless your fuckin deaf,wouldn't make any difference if they were Eskimo's its downright anti-social and i'll say it once again.....backward

-- Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:00 pm --
Okay then sweetheart you can do two things, either stop moaning and get with the fucking program as its going to fucking carry on through the tournament cos the whinging is getting tiring or tune in to fucking loose women! Problem fucking solved!
no sweetheart YOU can do two things either answer the fuckin above question or quit reading the fuckin thread if you find it tiring!problem fuckin solved
Upon second thought i think if you moan loud enough they might actually hear you and do as you want, pmsl.

redmizzle said:
brianstrousers said:
Upon second thought i think if you moan loud enough they might actually hear you and do as you want, pmsl.
i didn't start the fuckin thread,although i wish i had,its tiresome(your words)but you can't stay away

brianstrousers said:
redmizzle said:
i didn't start the fuckin thread,although i wish i had,its tiresome(your words)but you can't stay away
Tbh I reckon he's just enjoying laughing at your opinions, and the way you call others "backwards" with no sense of irony.

It's the reason I'm still reading.

brianstrousers said:
redmizzle said:
Yawn...

Bluemoon115 said:
brianstrousers said:
Tbh I reckon he's just enjoying laughing at your opinions, and the way you call others "backwards" with no sense of irony.

It's the reason I'm still reading.

you don't think thousands of grown men sat there making a ridiculous din is backward?
go on whats your opinion?

mammutly said:
The atmosphere at matches is destroyed by the vuvezela. Tevez has given an interview saying it affects the players and watching it on TV is just shit with that fucking constant background buzzing.

The samba of Brazil - ruined

The cameroon chanting - ruined

The drums of various other nations - ruined

The match experience for millions - ruined.

Either they get a grip and sort it out now or they go down in history as the nation who fucking ruined it for everyone - except the minority who see it as their national right to drone on like a swarm of bees on crack for the whole duration of every fucking game. Bastards!

at least it drowns out the sound of that bunch of England clowns with the trumpet and drums. And 'land of hope and glory' that gets sung avery ten minutes. And that dick commentator who screams a players name when they take a shot.

Its always nice to see subtly racist threads. Talking about blaming the Zulus and how Micheal Caine did the right thing and Africa ruined the World Cup. This is as pathetic as someone making fun of those dying in Iraq, Afganistan or any other war but since its being said by the English its funny right??

Hahaha a bunch of ranting idiots on forums who are not even here to experience the atmosphere looking around its more westerners with vuvezelas than locals now. Infact every match I have been to since I went to the Argentina, Brazil and England matches did not have very many locals but almost every fan had a vuvezela.

Get over it you closet racists, the world cup is in Africa, the atmosphere, the people the enviroment are great and everyone is having a wonderful time.

When its in England noone will care what we do with it, but thats always been our problem hasnt it?? We dont respect others languages, cultures or traditions and feel its our right to impose how we think, feel and do things on others.

Well the world has changed, if you dont like it turn off your TV and stop watching your moaning wont change a damn thing. Stay racist while teams like Algeria full of Africans are showing our entire lack of class.

Idiots.

I haven't really noticed them- they are no less or more annoying than ordinary instruments in football games. If anyone hates them that much use sound filters like this guy (the website provides the frequencies); <a class="postlink" href="http://www.popsci.com/diy/article/2010-06/simple-software-can-filter-out-vuvuzela-whine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.popsci.com/diy/article/2010- ... zela-whine</a>.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.