South Africa

I'm looking into the cost and everything and hopefully going to go over with a mate.
As with regards to Thomas Cook, haven't they entered into administration or have I dreamt that? :P

pigonthewall said:
already 100 quid down with internal flight and digs in cape town so dont know what polokwane o=is like or if they havehotels f'in nightmare!

well from joburg its not too bad, just keep going north, if you reach the border youve gone too far. From the cape its a long way.

If you do go up country remember to put your watch back

20 years (Only kidding BlueinSA)

By the way spoke to my ma yesterday and at 12 oclock lunch time she had 22 degrees c which isnt bad for this time of year.

Guys let me tell you that the supposed venue in Polokwane is still a building site!

There is one other stadium in polokwane but it is a bit of a shit tip and i really dont think that the game will be held there.

I am bust trying to find out but all the info over here says that the venue is still to be confirmed.

I will post update as soon as possible ok.

Ill go anywhere as long as there is beer, city and women (aidsless) not arsed but pls give us 100% correct info Vodacom/City not bookin a flight to polokwane till bob the builder finishes the stadium!

pigonthewall said:
Ill go anywhere as long as there is beer, city and women (aidsless) not arsed but pls give us 100% correct info Vodacom/City not bookin a flight to polokwane till bob the builder finishes the stadium!

PM mate

Ticket For Schalke said:
pigonthewall said:

Who you goinh with fella??

PM mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.