Southampton (A) - Carabao Cup | Post Match Thread

They did, actually. Their first goals was kick and rush by two players after Gomez gave the ball away, and their second had nothing to do with passing or being able to tell who their players were from ours. Their passing otherwise was often pretty shite and they passed it to ours on quite a few occasions, as well.

Like I said, not the cause of our horrid performance, but definitely didn’t help.
we were just shite …special mention for cancelo who couldn’t make a 2 yard pass tonight beyond terrible ! Nothing to do with kit clashing

Oh dear - does that mean we are also shite as I seem to recollect Brentford winning at the Etihad recently.
Watch a repeat of tonight, or Everton, or Brentford, or Fulham, or Liverpool in the league, or Dortmund away, or Copenhagen away or even Leicester away and let me know how good we are.

That's only since October

If we win the league or Champs League this season tonight will soon be forgotten

Trouble is right now I can’t see this happening. It’s easy to criticise Phillips and Gomez but it’s the poor performances of the established players that is worrying. We look so slow and predictable. Perhaps the motivation has gone.

Perhaps Dias returning will shake us up. Something needs to.
Good post. Phil, Cancelo,Gundagon,even Kev to an extent have been below par. Rodri has been our most consistent performer. Pep has been below par for sure. Wish he's stop tinkering around with the team. He doesn't have to make so many changes.

Well played Saints a lot better than us tonight. You can’t win them all but let’s make them rags pay for this on Saturday. Come on City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.