Southampton (A) - Carabao Cup | Post Match Thread

When I see Pep fuck around badly like tonight I can't help thinking that he wants to get sacked, or he's trying to make a point to the owners by saying I need new players, especially when he hauls our only left back off at half time, that's saying to the owners he's fucking shit.
we've needed a left back ever since mendy got injured ;-)

Watch a repeat of tonight, or Everton, or Brentford, or Fulham, or Liverpool in the league, or Dortmund away, or Copenhagen away or even Leicester away and let me know how good we are.

That's only since October
Im not sure you can look at October. The signs were there last season. We was poor for a long time, dont forget we was like 8 points ahead of Liverpool at the time.

We will get beat if we play like that . What he has to do is get us to be brighter on the ball, sharper in everything we do. Pep needs to step up.
Everyone needs to step up but yes I agree Pep needs to offer more direction, preferably a forward facing one.

We will get beat if we play like that . What he has to do is get us to be brighter on the ball, sharper in everything we do. Pep needs to step up.
You can see it getting heavy for him soon, because quite frankly that was a worrying performance tonight, even bringing the big guns on failed to create a spark

I’m honestly not sure you can put this one on Pep.

He can’t play the same 11 every single match with the schedule we have and he can’t stop 11 players from all having one of their worst individual performances in a City shirt at once.

And I don’t think the tactics were necessarily that bad, either. I know many are done with the inverted fullback setup but it has worked more often than not.

Not to mention the goals were both mostly down to individual errors / poor positional play. It’s not as if Soton had a bucket full of chances otherwise, either.

Really, that side should have been enough to *at least* compete with the Southampton side.

The fact they weren’t is more a reflection on the players on the night than Pep.

I am sure I’ll be in the minority here, though.

Why do our players play like they can’t stand each other? Honestly, the bickering and arm throwing is a joke. Perhaps related to the body language thing Pep keeps going on about but there’s no joy in this team. They look and play like they’re bored and frustrated.

Fook me pep even looks beaten. He could of said we will be ready for Utd not we will try

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.