Southampton (A) - Carabao Cup | Post Match Thread

it's crazy shit, you play on Fifa with your little lad, giving him a chance,

our back 4 has been all over the place all season and even worst after the world cup and it's so painful to watch
with the amount of class we have going forward, our defence's crazy setups by pep are the key to letting weaker teams have a chance when really we should be head and shoulders above them.

just go and sign a fucking left back, it's so simple and easy to see we have nothing in the squad at left back good enough for the standards of the world-class attacking/midfield/centre backs players we have

ONE FUCKING SIGNING will change every thing on the left and in this squad
Title after Title, Sucess and more Sucess. Do I respect him? Yes, do I like him No, if i wanted to watch slow build-ups and anti-climatic finishes id watch Chess.

So City fans travel hundreds of miles and are treated to shit,Pep you fucked up royally.You get paid the players get paid only the fans are the losers in this shambles.Is there any chance of pace in the forward line,sick to the back teeth of all this walking football .Pace.Pace.Pace.
thats not on pep it's on the players, look at the goals ffs

dads-were-doomed.gif
Don't tell him Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.