Southampton (A) - Carabao Cup | Post Match Thread

To be honest. I don't think Phillips will ever make the elite level. He can't control the ball and make a simple pass. It looks like a disastrous signing. We have not made many mistakes but Phillips looks like one. I trust my judgement after watching City since 1967. I can recognise shite when I see it because I have seen a lot of it.
Really disappointed in Phillips myself he comes across to me as unprofessional after a disappointing start to his City career admittedly not all his fault barely played in the World Cup then took an extended break when other players came back sooner.
Then to be given a chance tonight and turn in a performance like that was unforgivable the worst thing for me was how he sauntered around the pitch with minimum effort or desire this is not a knee jerk reaction but I’m convinced he will not make the grade at City and I think Pep knows that already

jack grealish is shite…. what does he bring??! a few fouls. couple shirt sales!!!!! i’d rather zaha……..

Southampton throughly deserved their victory. Huge questions on Pep and certain players. Our season could be done in a few weeks unless we massively improve and find some kind of consistency. Let’s be totally honest, overall we have been way below our usual standards this season. Some great performances/half’s from us but mostly way off our usual standards. Saturday is a huge game for our season.

Pep threw that game what a fucking disgrace
Surely It’s his job to prepare them .!

Pep stripped out any Rhythm we had built up in the Chelsea game. Playing too many players who are trying to find some form all at once. Nailing Grealish to the right wing to do the same he`s done and its hardly worked all season. Playing Phillips in front of a cobbled together midfield. I think Alvarez was found with one decent ball in the in the first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.