Southampton (A) - FA Cup QF | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the best XI ?
Our so called best side failed at Palace
As far as I’m concerned it’s far from our best 11. Our best 11 took us all the way through to finals of UCL last time. Foden who is very very key is being wasted where he currently is.

Our best team would look like this: Kevin at false nine and Gundogan in the middle.

As far as I’m concerned it’s far from our best 11. Our best 11 took us all the way through to finals of UCL last time. Foden who is very very key is being wasted where he currently is.

Our best team would look like this: Kevin at false nine and Gundogan in the middle.
Who you dropping? Mahrez or Grealish?

we owe these fuckers a good hiding, go full strength, international break after so no need to rest anyone and twat em. 5-0, get back to winning ways

Obviously I hope we go through but I'm quite relaxed about this one.

I'm expecting a difficult game and whilst I'd be disappointed if we went out, those two less games could end up benefiting us in the league and the champions league, two competitions we still have a great chance of winning.

Whenever I look at the Match predictions 20% of "City supporters" vote that we will not win. What do they think goes through the players minds when they see that every week???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.