Southampton (A) - FA Cup QF | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Blues! We are top of the league. In the draw for tomorrow’s champion’s league semi final draw. (Stop booing the f’n anthem now!)

We are one game away from Wembley in the FA Cup! We have dropped points in a few games recently boo hoo! Liverpool did earlier in the season too. Some of us have never had it so good!

pull yourselves together and let’s go this Sunday! I for one will be having a great time in Southampton and expect all you lot to join me!

come on City!

Forget the two league games, we battered them but just didn't have our shooting boots on

Nearly always the story.
Honestly, when do we ourselves get ‘battered’ these days? Only the dippers can do it to us, and only sometimes. Interesting thing about the match at Anfield was the way it swayed to and fro. Sometimes they were battering us. Sometimes we were battering them. For the neutral, I suspect it was a bloody good match. I expect the one at the Etihad to live up to it, too.

Soton did show already two times they can close us out I want to see Pep coming up with an incredible tactical tweak for this one.

4-3-5 formation maybe. :))
4-5-1 with Haaland as the 1? now that would be an incredible tweak.

This is a must win for me, psychologically more than anything else.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko

KDB
Rodri
Gundogan

Sterling
Jesus
Foden

3-0 to us (Gundogan, Jesus, Sterling)

Come on Blues! We are top of the league. In the draw for tomorrow’s champion’s league semi final draw. (Stop booing the f’n anthem now!)

We are one game away from Wembley in the FA Cup! We have dropped points in a few games recently boo hoo! Liverpool did earlier in the season too. Some of us have never had it so good!

pull yourselves together and let’s go this Sunday! I for one will be having a great time in Southampton and expect all you lot to join me!

come on City!
Love City
Hate uefa

I’m a FOC and I doubt I’ll ever stop booing their shite anthem, and nor should I, dirty sly cunts

Last edited:
can i just say with the vote, there will not be a draw win or lose thats it, so southampton will need to come at us

come on City!
Who did we beat in the 1/4 finals ? Could win some cash here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.