Southampton (A) - FA Cup QF | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the backs to the wall, skin of your teeth, last legs, red card avoiding effort last time. Southampton haven't been beaten 9 - 0 by anyone yet this season yet. Im hoping this weekend is it. No doubt it will be the back 4 with 5 in front with the cf playing in his own penalty box as space denier.
They've scabbed 2 results against us with the usual 1 shot on target anti-football, fake injuries, smash it forward long and chase it, time wasting bollocks we've had to put with all fucking year.
NOBODY wants a game of football against us and as long as the above anti-football shit gets results against us (See Palace) the shitstains will continue to do it. They all play like none-league sides against us with far better players. I'd take it as some form of compliment if wasn't so fucking awful to watch as a spectacle. Like waiting in the dentists to have all your teeth pulled out.
Can't wait for the Wolves - Burnley - Leeds games - should be crackers - NOT!
To be fair I thought Saints were the better team at the Etihad and should have won.

To be fair I thought Saints were the better team at the Etihad and should have won.
Narrow win for them on penalties is my fear. Rerun of last night is likely and think we may lack interest. My feeling is that we are going in balls deep for the CL this season with the league as number 2.

Narrow win for them on penalties is my fear. Rerun of last night is likely and think we may lack interest. My feeling is that we are going in balls deep for the CL this season with the league as number 2.
Balls deep for a KO Competition - I doubt it, we want to win the CL but it's fickle like other cup competitions.
The PL will always be the measure for me

I think we will win this but it will be tight.
Can’t believe that if we do get through, the semi finals are Easter weekend and Euston is shut so no trains. Ridiculous.

They’ve just lost at home to Watford !!

can see 0-3 at a canter

it will be close to our strongest team with a pointless international break next week

BBC will be getting a touch on for the dippers in this and hoping we fuck up.

Zack in goal. Apart from that we put a full team out with balls out to make a statement.

The media wanks over a dippers quadruple. Fuck all about us maybe doing a treble.

Ed (Malou?), thanks for helping me and my mates get to Selhurst on Monday night, we were the three Americans on the train. You're a top man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.