Southampton (A) - FA Cup QF | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I look at the Match predictions 20% of "City supporters" vote that we will not win. What do they think goes through the players minds when they see that every week???

Do you really think they see that every week? They come on Bluemoon and they look at the poll?

Soton did show already two times they can close us out I want to see Pep coming up with an incredible tactical tweak for this one.

4-3-5 formation maybe. :))

I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about this game
To be honest if we went out I'd lump on us winning the League and CL.

After what we'd call a poor result we usually smack the poor bastards we play next.

Soton did show already two times they can close us out I want to see Pep coming up with an incredible tactical tweak for this one.

4-3-5 formation maybe. :))
Steffen in goal and Eddie up front in a striker role.

If we lose this I think it's safe to say we're in a bit of a slump
Well Southampton definitely are in a slump

In their last 3 games they were hammered by Villa and lost at home to Newcastle and Watford

Forget the two league games, we battered them but just didn't have our shooting boots on

I think we'll cruise through 0-3 winners

Can't wait for this one let's get back to winning ways....wish it was on a Saturday though...can't beat the late Saturday KO..when we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.