Southampton (A) | Post Match Thread

Halifax and Shrewsbury in consecutive seasons, wasn’t it? Those were fun days, eh?
The daft thing is that I, and probably many others, look back on those days quite fondly.

It's the craziness of being a long standing fan. As bad as those days were, I always have a smile on my face whenever anyone mentions them.

I must be from a different era lol
If Arsenal didn't put 4 past us I thought it a good result
Time has changed
Teams have changed
Fans have changed
I havent ha ha & I won't
Some of our fans love a good whinge. We have the nickname "the bitters" off fans of other clubs, and it seems like some of our fanbase are determined to live up (down?) to that monicker.

We have been tapering prior to the finals.

If you don’t understand that then you have never had a child at a top notch swimming club.

With all due respect mate, that has to be one of the most ostentatious comments I've ever read on a football forum.

Keep it up. This place needs a bit of class :-)

The score flattered us, in the first half we couldn't pass out from the back without conceding possession or kicking it into touch. Mind you the Saints pressed us very well high up the field and this was a factor in these errors. That cross field pass from Grealish in the first half was one of the worst passes ever. It probably ended up in row z!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.