Southampton (A) | Post Match Thread

Have your views
No problem with that
but to slaughter a team like some on here do when we win away 4-1 beggars belief

that's fans forums are for ? you just have to take it with a pinch of salt and don't read to much into them

The win papers over some issues. This has been a series of sloppy, sub par performances. We look vulnerable and quite frankly a shambles at times. Not diggin out the team based on one performance but look at our form since the last international break. It's been poor. Some players not steppin up enough to make a difference. If we don't improve we will win jack shit (see what I did there) this year. Come on Pep. In you we trust!

that's fans forums are for ? you just have to take it with a pinch of salt and don't read to much into them
Thats why i hardly come on here & post now a days
Some of the fans comments & expectations nowadays are unreal
One way or another they not on my wavelength
I will leave them to it

The win papers over some issues. This has been a series of sloppy, sub par performances. We look vulnerable and quite frankly a shambles at times. Not diggin out the team based on one performance but look at our form since the last international break. It's been poor. Some players not steppin up enough to make a difference. If we don't improve we will win jack shit (see what I did there) this year. Come on Pep. In you we trust!
We have been tapering prior to the finals.

If you don’t understand that then you have never had a child at a top notch swimming club.

3rd keeper booking since the recent Everton game for time wasting. Eddy v Everton, Stefan today and womens keeper v Spurs. Club should bring this up as it’s a piss take given how much time wasting the opposition is allowed to do from the first minute
We just need to fake a couple of injuries....say on 75 minutes and then on 85 like Chelsea, Wolves and Spurs do to wind the clock down and take the sting out of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.