Southampton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've changed my vote to win. I think these will try to attack which means if the Sterling/Mahrez/Jesus combo break with convention and score more than one, we'll win.
Against my better judgement I am following suit and going for a win. Part of the reason is because as you say we might get a bit more space to play, partly because they don't have long to prepare for the game and partly because I am expecting a positive response to the recent poor performances and a defeat although not unlikely is unthinkable.

I read on here, and hear from others, that the season has "only just begun", and that we will start picking up points and finish strongly. Maybe so.
But we are 12 games into the season and we are placed in 8th position... which is not only surprising but in reality quite shocking, considering our squad and resources.

The time to start playing better is NOW, we can't wait much longer. So, I hope we see a much more determined team, more aggressive tactics and some fucking desire against a very good Southampton. I want to see some evidence of us fighting for the league.

________________Ederson_____________

Walker______Dias______Stones_____Mendy

_______________Gundogan_____________

________KDB______________Bernardo____

Sterling_______Sergio___________Torres

I'd play Cancelo instead of Mendy, butt other than that, - that's what I hope to see.

I've changed my vote to win. I think these will try to attack which means if the Sterling/Mahrez/Jesus combo break with convention and score more than one, we'll win.
I agree. Seeing Soton against Arsenal, I believe they might try to play more expansive and attacking compared to other weaker teams on the table. If we keep our defense watertight, we have a good chance of coming out on top.

Staying positive here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.